I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

[ Z ]

Oh....

Can you get those chats back? It's difficult to believe you without evidence. (And no, that book isn't any evidence)

If you still can get back what you chatted with titor please put it in a txt file or similar and upload it.

(Maybe i will come back in some days to see if you answered)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Oh....

Can you get those chats back? It's difficult to believe you without evidence. (And no, that book isn't any evidence)

If you still can get back what you chatted with titor please put it in a txt file or similar and upload it.

(Maybe i will come back in some days to see if you answered)
Nah, he's long gone...

Peaceseeker

I' am sorry, but I don't believe you.

I knew John Titor the adult him from the future.
I used to speak to him online only using AOL Instant Messenger the standalone program not the one that's associated with the program that you would use to dial in with the web browser but the independent program that you can use with other internet connections.

eca06ba19e173f651d0e4b96cf453d9b.jpg

I knew him and trusted him to a point that I sent him my name and address when he asked for it.

a while after he left to go back to the year 2036 I received a package in the mail from his mother.

69dac23cd1f6364ad8eed35974b979d6.jpg

I still have this book for 14 years I've had it if you go online and look for one now its like 600 bucks on eBay they're very rare so it's not like I was would have been able to buy one now

Peaceseeker

No, I don't believe you at all. Nothing you could say, would convince me that you are telling the truth. I am 100% sure of that.

Peaceseeker

notice the first thing this guy does is says the book he holds is 600 dollars online, ya, probably cause he put it up for that much, somebody trying to cash in... so typical. That is something , clearly just printed out by him. Sorry pal, I doubt anyone will fall for it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith