I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

Peaceseeker

notice the first thing this guy does is says the book he holds is 600 dollars online, ya, probably cause he put it up for that much, somebody trying to cash in... so typical. That is something , clearly just printed out by him. Sorry pal, I doubt anyone will fall for it.

The book really is expensive. See below:

John Titor A Time Traveler's Tale: The John Titor Foundation Inc: 9781591964360: Amazon.com: Books

Precisely, he did NOT know John Titor, just like all others whom either claim to have known him or Are him, they are Wrong, and lying. The person who posted his 'book' ,I believe is fraud. It was Never written by John Titor, nor would he ever bother doing such. If he planned on passing on something, he would have done so to his Family, not to some stranger he doesn't know..... c'mon...

Last edited:

Peaceseeker

Robby boy,

You Know , you Never knew John Titor, and that John NEVER Wrote that book nor any other book.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Precisely, I guarantee you , he did NOT know John Titor, and he himself knows that for a fact, just like all others whom either claim to have known him or Are him, I promise you all, they are Wrong, and lying. Yet I am certain everyone who has a working mind, can see that. John wasn't about becoming famous, and he would , no doubt, take a dislike to all the frauds out there. At the same time, he would be proud of the folks that defend him, by ignoring the frauds or confronting them. The person who posted his 'book' , I Promise you all, That is fraud. It was Never written by John Titor, nor would he ever bother doing such. If he planned on passing on something, he would have done so to his Family, not to some stranger he doesn't know..... c'mon...

Never said I believed him. :) Just saying the book *is* rare and expensive.

Peaceseeker

Precisely, I guarantee you , he did NOT know John Titor, and he himself knows that for a fact, just like all others whom either claim to have known him or Are him, I promise you all, they are Wrong, and lying. Yet I am certain everyone who has a working mind, can see that. John wasn't about becoming famous, and he would , no doubt, take a dislike to all the frauds out there. At the same time, he would be proud of the folks that defend him, by ignoring the frauds or confronting them. The person who posted his 'book' , I Promise you all, That is fraud. It was Never written by John Titor, nor would he ever bother doing such. If he planned on passing on something, he would have done so to his Family, not to some stranger he doesn't know..... c'mon...

Never said I believed him. :) Just saying the book *is* rare and expensive.

I know. :) If I am annoyed with anyone, it is only with frauds like Robby boy, I certainly am not annoyed with you . :)

TheCreator

If a 38 year old man had started talking to me online when I was a kid/teenager I would have told my parents. They would have called the police.
Last edited: I don't think the internet existed back then.

It did in 2001. It's when cable internet started coming out. Road Runner in my area....
I had cable internet in 1997. Network security was crap at that time. I was able to see all of the other computers on the node in Network Neighborhood so I'd send print jobs to shared printers and upload random files to people's computers. That didn't last long before the cable company fixed that problem.

That also brings back memories of binging on Nutty Bars, Doritos and Dr. Pepper while playing Diablo on Battle.net. Ah, those were the days.

Reminiscing is a form of time travel. ;):cool: