I need help with the paranormal

alpha centauri

That is exactly what I am going through. I talked to the police about possible radio wave attacks on me and they sent me to the mental hospital. I never got the cure. Funny thing is, everyone at the mental hospital has the same symptoms discussed in this video.
They dont believe in it, because they have never experienced something like it and the media does not report on it. That is understandable.

You have to be balanced in your elements to make some degree of magic. And the most people are not that at the moment. Otherwise they could experience some stuff themselves like magical energy transfers with their partners.

Just to be clear racism and sex can be influenced through magic, too. But this is just usually not the case. Sex can be done through magic when you have balanced your elements to a minimal extent as far as I know.

I have studied divine protection and positive magic. Five years ago, I immediately went into the study of divine protection as a means of defense against the paranormal activities but nothing changed. Divine Protection is not the answer; saying that whatever is happening could be human technology and human perpetrators.
That has to be something that works, there is a lot of useless stuff out there.. Spells are usually useless. I dont know what you have studied. You protect yourself through your positive energy and with the help of higher beings. You also have to believe that it works, Your faith activates your own power. You have to feel protected. Otherwise the nocebo effect does also work. If you feel it does not work, your own power will reinforce this thought.

I feel better from sharing this experience with you guys. I have always been ridiculed by people for talking about the paranormal. I have never asked for this and I have never played with the spirit world.

Can you tell about the military magic, if it is safe for you to talk about it.
- From what I have experienced, some people join the military to further their growth in their magical studies. These people have the supernatural power to control another person and read their minds from a supernatural point. Some of them can visit other soldiers through a dream, some of them can control the mind of another soldier just by staring into that soldier's eyes, some can revisit the past and see where a soldier has gone in the middle of the night, and some can divine the future of a soldier and their location. I believe that War is not about physical strength or fighting abilities anymore; I believe that War is about technology and magic, now.
The guy in the pdf I posted has supposedly changed WW2 through magic according to some of his disciples. (the attack on Poland). Magic is even discribed in the bible. This warfare is far older than the current military warfare, as far as I know.

Ok. The same way as they manipulate others and that is I think through telepathy. Your perpetrators can be manipulated. Their mind and thinking can be changed that they do not want to attack you anymore. Their cold heart can also be changed to more empathy for you. That is why prayer is good. You pray to your helpers and they protect you from them.

But you can also be manipulated through your own power.
A very remarkable example is the so-called magic persecution mania that I shall describe
from two certain points of view, with reference to the phantoms. There are certain human
beings with an innate scowl or with demoniacal features, and whose outward appearance
consequently gives the impression of black magicians, but who probably haven’t got the
faintest idea of any human science, to say nothing at all of magic. It is sufficient for any easily
suggestible, emotionally excitable or rather conceited person to meet with such a type of

man, whether in business or in personal concern, and our “test subject”, as we shall call it,
will instantly have the sensation of a strong dislike and antipathy towards the antagonist. It
can happen that our type is exhibiting a whimsical behavior without wanting to do so or even
knowing about it. The first thought entering the test subject’s mind will be that he is facing a
black magician. Maybe, for some reason or other, this test person is ot thinking too highly of
this type of man, and the first step toward self-suggestion has already been done. Sooner or
later, small awkward everyday incidents will never be cleared up, but the blame for them will
be set on our type of man. From now on, the attention is stirred up, one is watching oneself,
and the picture of the “type” becomes more distinct. Already one begins to feel persecuted.
The eyes grow more glittering, his appearance reveals itself in dreams, the picture becomes
more vivid and eventually emerges even in broad daylight. Finally one constantly lives under
the impression of being persecuted at every turn. With the help of a very lively imagination,
the picture can be condensed to such a degree that it becomes visible even to other similarly
sensitive persons. Feeling persecuted in this manner, with the picture continually working on
his mind, our test subject may be argued into anything, even the worst. He looks for help,
begins to pray, and does his best to scare away this terrible influence; he gets a nervous
breakdown, gradually becomes insane, and ends up by committing suicide or else in a mental
hospital for the rest of his life. The phantom has fulfilled its task.
In my opinion, you protect your self from real threats in the same way as your protect yourself from imaginary threats (with positive magic) so it does not really matter.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.
Iam intrigued by the radio to skull frequencies, what specifically are those frequencies and what type of modulation are the voices using? :unsure:..

goowa

Iam intrigued by the radio to skull frequencies, what specifically are those frequencies and what type of modulation are the voices using? :unsure:..
+
" They dont believe in it, because they have never experienced something like it and the media does not report on it. That is understandable."

In fact, the news did make reports of something like so. The news call it, the Havana Syndrome. A terrible practice of man on the brain with the intent of performing the act in war.

I have used an EMF reader app off my Android cellphone and have noticed a very strange frequency pattern that is consistent. 10hz, 18hz, and high amount of data located in the ranges of 20hz and up.

P.S. I caught the paranormal bug in 2018 which is two years from the date the Havana Syndrome was officially discovered.

TimeFlipper

+
" They dont believe in it, because they have never experienced something like it and the media does not report on it. That is understandable."

In fact, the news did make reports of something like so. The news call it, the Havana Syndrome. A terrible practice of man on the brain with the intent of performing the act in war.

I have used an EMF reader app off my Android cellphone and have noticed a very strange frequency pattern that is consistent. 10hz, 18hz, and high amount of data located in the ranges of 20hz and up.

P.S. I caught the paranormal bug in 2018 which is two years from the date the Havana Syndrome was officially discovered.
Which EMF reader app do you use that does NOT only measure the magnetic part of the EMF? signal?

goowa

Which EMF reader app do you use that does NOT only measure the magnetic part of the EMF? signal?
I have forgotten which app I used. This was one year ago when my smart phone was still functioning perfectly fine. I don't have a cellphone now that has a magnetic capacity. I was studying on demons, and ghosts, that year and monitored any frequency in the vicinity. My result was that most of the interference came from a pattern of 10hz, connecting into 18hz, and ultimately leading into a huge signal at over 20hz-40hz.

P.S. I monitored the sound frequency because I read that ghosts operate in the 18hz frequency.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I have forgotten which app I used. This was one year ago when my smart phone was still functioning perfectly fine. I don't have a cellphone now that has a magnetic capacity. I was studying on demons, and ghosts, that year and monitored any frequency in the vicinity. My result was that most of the interference came from a pattern of 10hz, connecting into 18hz, and ultimately leading into a huge signal at over 20hz-40hz.

P.S. I monitored the sound frequency because I read that ghosts operate in the 18hz frequency.
Good Luck with the Ghost and Demon hunting, and please dont forget to keep all of us informed of your hunts, and ensure you use the necessary protection for yourself :)..

alpha centauri

radio to skull frequencies,
What does that even mean? @goowa

Ok thank you.

How does it help to protect you when you know the frequency?
Do you hear voices or do you have the syndrome with sickness?
Havana syndrome is a set of medical symptoms with unknown causes experienced mostly abroad by U.S. government officials and military personnel. The symptoms range in severity from pain and ringing in the ears to cognitive difficulties[2][4] and were first reported in 2016 by U.S. and Canadian embassy staff in Havana, Cuba. Beginning in 2017, more people, including U.S. intelligence and military personnel and their families, reported having these symptoms in other places, such as China, Europe, and Washington, D.C.

goowa

- I was looking up how to jam radio frequencies in the air when I was looking for a way to shut out these radio waves. Turns out that America has banned radio jammers and said it has something to do with Airplane communication devices. I could not push forward with this theory to make sure that it is not human that are behind the radio noise I keep hearing in my ear.

- I hear voices and I do also hear radio buzz as elaborated in the description of the Havana Syndrome. I have not talked to my doctor about the Havana Syndrome, yet, but I plan to.

Is the Havana Syndrome, something slighly similar to the phenomenon, Voice To Skull? (V2K)..I should have brought this up earlier..
- From what I have read, the two are one and the same. Victims of gangstalking and V2K share the same similarities to those with the Havana Syndrome; which I also share. However, I also exhibit symptoms of paranormal activities like apparitions and floating orbs.

TimeFlipper

- I was looking up how to jam radio frequencies in the air when I was looking for a way to shut out these radio waves. Turns out that America has banned radio jammers and said it has something to do with Airplane communication devices. I could not push forward with this theory to make sure that it is not human that are behind the radio noise I keep hearing in my ear.

- I hear voices and I do also hear radio buzz as elaborated in the description of the Havana Syndrome. I have not talked to my doctor about the Havana Syndrome, yet, but I plan to.

Is the Havana Syndrome, something slighly similar to the phenomenon, Voice To Skull? (V2K)..I should have brought this up earlier..
- From what I have read, the two are one and the same. Victims of gangstalking and V2K share the same similarities to those with the Havana Syndrome; which I also share. However, I also exhibit symptoms of paranormal activities like apparitions and floating orbs.
A simple way of protecting yourself from radio waves is by using a Faraday Shield, check it out :)..