I need links to magick and occultism sites on the deep web

lamdo263

It's a dark time and in reality what youré managing to do, is pull a really heavy tool shelf full of stuff down on you, to your demise.
There are some like myself that understand that NOE Earth, is supposed to be a peaceful hub of travel and commence. Who has power here, are those who carry the ancient gene. They were truly magical. This is why you must be careful.

noxinfinitum

You don't need the dark web. You need to master astral projection. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth give the keys to travel outside the body and directing your travels through the projection of your third eye. It works.

Spell for the release from your body: Dor-E-UL-LA

Spell to permanently release yourself from the bonds of limitations: LA-UM-I-L-GAN

Also, try Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4, and The Kybalion. These are all outer doors. Hard to tell where you're at. If you need deeper references, let me know.

Hope that helps. The rest you'll have to research yourself. Hermetic.com and the Hermetic Underground are good sources as well!

N.O.X.

Jikan Yugami

You don't need the dark web. You need to master astral projection. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth give the keys to travel outside the body and directing your travels through the projection of your third eye. It works.

Spell for the release from your body: Dor-E-UL-LA

Spell to permanently release yourself from the bonds of limitations: LA-UM-I-L-GAN

Also, try Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4, and The Kybalion. These are all outer doors. Hard to tell where you're at. If you need deeper references, let me know.

Hope that helps. The rest you'll have to research yourself. Hermetic.com and the Hermetic Underground are good sources as well!

N.O.X.
How is the pronunciation of these spells, I think I have been pronouncing them in a too Japanese method.

noxinfinitum

How is the pronunciation of these spells, I think I have been pronouncing them in a too Japanese method.
Dor is pronounced like door, with a short short "o" and rolled "r". "E" like the name "e". "Ul" and "la" like in Allah. For the "u" in ".uk" accent is like a double "o" sound. Roll the "l's" slightly.
Think more along the lines of Arabic or Hebrew in pronunciation. That will get you closer.

Harte

Written by a fruadulent "doctor" (Doreal) whose real name was Claude (not a doctor) Doggins from Sulphur Springs Texas, though he was an Okie for most of his life.
Worse, Jason Colavito makes a good case that Doggins plagiarised H.P. Lovecraft in writing his "tablets." "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth": A Lovecraftian Plagiarism

It's a fraud. Find something else to believe in.

Harte

noxinfinitum

Written by a fruadulent "doctor" (Doreal) whose real name was Claude (not a doctor) Doggins from Sulphur Springs Texas, though he was an Okie for most of his life.
Worse, Jason Colavito makes a good case that Doggins plagiarised H.P. Lovecraft in writing his "tablets." "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth": A Lovecraftian Plagiarism

It's a fraud. Find something else to believe in.

Harte
Except that it works. Check out templeodyhearchinox.org The proof is in the pudding. What have you created?

noxinfinitum

LOL Sure it works.

Harte
Say what you want. I've heard this brand of re gurgitated rhetoric over and again. And as I asked before, what have you created, written, put out into the world? I've personally written volumes, created award winning films, and had experiences you probably couldn't even dream of based off of its principles. If you have any validity or authority of experience backing your opinion, other than the straight up jack ass braying of an ignoramus, I'd love to check it out.