I saw a dragon when I was 6..... Need answers

Deejay

A few ideas.

1.Potential for mass hallucination as the whole family has had experiences, though each one was separate and distinct. Any known gas leaks or nearby production facilities?

2. Transdimentional being? Too big to exist within that confined space, too fantastic and improbable a creature to exist at all within our reality.
Makes a kind of twisted sense.
Also, all the more likely to occurr when no one is around to see it.

3. It was a figment of your very powerful sleep addled imagination.

4. It was forgetful and missed it's summoning ritual.

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

A few ideas.

1.Potential for mass hallucination as the whole family has had experiences, though each one was separate and distinct. Any known gas leaks or nearby production facilities?

2. Transdimentional being? Too big to exist within that confined space, too fantastic and improbable a creature to exist at all within our reality.

Hahaha, I like number 4[emoji38] forgetful dragon-

TimeFlipper

A few ideas.

Hahaha, I like number 4[emoji38] forgetful dragon-
Also if you dream of dragons, its a symbolic projection of a mother in law...I know I know im back on the old mother in law wise cracks lol :D

Dragonchaser

Look at the attached picture and take close look at the tattoo on the woman's upper arm .

I believe some people have the ability to communicate with their "inner dragon" / life-force ; that exists within each of us but few live in harmony with it .

Attachments

• 564196_451468918226702_964844844_n.jpg
    564196_451468918226702_964844844_n.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 13

Deejay

Ego draconis
Mind of the dragon

Folk said to have dragon voices in their minds and dragon blood in their veins.
Old mythology, but relevant considering the subject at hand.

Dragonchaser

In all probability ; the dragon still is "around" - always . Whether it already resides in you (full control) or whether it is an external guardian ; no difference it is now yours - or one of your family members .

Fact is ; a dragon have full control whether it wants to be seen or not . If it did not find you "pure" enough it would not have shown itself .

If you believe in magic there is various spells to control certain elements concerning the dragon . If it is your personal dragon , I suggest you get to know it - real quick .

Deejay

fyi dragons do exist if bigfoot and some of these other cryptids exist why not dragons
I don't think anybody here was saying that Dragons do not exist. Rather, we are offering alternative means by which it may have appeared.
IF it was not a dragon, the options listed above vie as possibilities as to the creature's otherworldly origins.