I spoke to Dr. John Cramer

Krish

I spoke to Dr. John Cramer and he said it seems like nature doesn't want to let us send messages through time. :(

Now I really lost hope that time travel will ever be possible :(

Sending information is possible but not matter....

My benefactor told me that there are too much information we have to manage at present...so, time travel is forbidden...period...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - Please don't spoil the fun for wannabe time travelers like myself. ;) In fact, you may not agree, but I think time travel is not only possible, but absolutely legal. After all, the Lord Almighty (AKA God) should have the final say in regards to the legality of time travel over all other inferior beings, no?

Angelhoney

I spoke to Dr. John Cramer and he said it seems like nature doesn't want to let us send messages through time. :(

Now I really lost hope that time travel will ever be possible :(

Sending information is possible but not matter....

My benefactor told me that there are too much information we have to manage at present...so, time travel is forbidden...period...

But by sending information we can affect the past right? Like one can send a warning to ones self in the past and thereby changing the past.

Krish

You know...in 15 billion years of the Universe, we are not the only intelligent entities? Correct?

So, there are other high end groups that manage the Universe. People like Lord Krishna Civilization and many others...

Then you have an energy structure we call Heaven...where things happen for zillions of years...

That is where my Benefactor stays...you can have yours too...via meditation and connection to your really old friends up there...

Krish

NO...there are powerful entities that manage the Governance...this is why...

When you pass away, your knowledge goes to Heaven in an entity that was here (you). At Heaven, they clean out you base knowledge with actual task...and you come back with another task to fulfill...things you did not do or want to do...

This is because in an Universe of 15 Billion Years, you may have to come back many times to get your task done. At some point when you are done, you do not come back....

So, the humans and Alien entities learn those items and do better in the future...no past business except learn things from being a Barbarian to an Intelligent person...this is in a nutshell...

That is all...By the way, you work for a group in Heaven to do your stuff supported by them...thank you.