I spoke to Dr. John Cramer

Ilian Amadeus

I spoke to Dr. John Cramer and he said it seems like nature doesn't want to let us send messages through time. :(

Now I really lost hope that time travel will ever be possible :(
Do not lose hope, make your own discoveries, find out for yourself, get obsessed with it, how bad do you want it, do what ever it take to find out how to time travel and do that, don't give up.

Angelhoney

I don't want to lose hope, but at the same time I'm not seeing any evidences of time travel being possible, I hope I'm wrong.

Angelhoney

Indeed there are no laws that prevent nackward time travel, however, most sceintists beleive that they will discover these laws and prove that time travel to the past is impossible.
But deep inside I wish it was possible, I would have an opportunity to turn my live around.

tflofasho

nobody has discovered anything nor made any laws.

people say that, only people make laws. anyone saying that or otherwise are just sucking up to people. only god can make laws, and even he says nothing is impossible.

tflofasho

but realistically speaking, don't get your hopes up. nobody knows anything and in all honesty, i'm beginning to think there's probably really nothing out there at all, otherwise we would've already had definitive proof out there aside from guesses and so forth. so its hard to say and know what's real and what's not out there.