I think I time travelled and need some help.

Griamor

So to preface this I’ve done this exactly 3 other times in my life if I can remember it always starts with me taking a nap and then somehow I wake up before I fell asleep. It sounds like some weird dream or a drowsy mistake but I had my phone I texted a friend at 1pm then went to sleep I woke up at noon and was confused but decided to get some work done so I wrote played video games and did homework. I still had the material from my class in my bag which was beside my bed (my class ends at noon and that’s when I woke up so something is off there) and my friend never got a text from me when I asked him later. Did I time travel? The other occurrences are about the same when I was younger I’m 19 now the worst case when I went to sleep on June 3rd at 10PMish and woke up on June 2nd at 9AM.

Jikan Yugami

So to preface this I’ve done this exactly 3 other times in my life if I can remember it always starts with me taking a nap and then somehow I wake up before I fell asleep. It sounds like some weird dream or a drowsy mistake but I had my phone I texted a friend at 1pm then went to sleep I woke up at noon and was confused but decided to get some work done so I wrote played video games and did homework. I still had the material from my class in my bag which was beside my bed (my class ends at noon and that’s when I woke up so something is off there) and my friend never got a text from me when I asked him later. Did I time travel? The other occurrences are about the same when I was younger I’m 19 now the worst case when I went to sleep on June 3rd at 10PMish and woke up on June 2nd at 9AM.
This is quite interesting, to me it sounds like you slipped out of time. This makes no sense to me, could you explain any thoughts you had that might relate to how this could have happened? For example, did you have any desire to fix a mistake from the past or to travel back in general. Or perhaps maybe your tech is bugged? How many clocks did you check when you woke up?
Were you in any emotional distress before laying down to sleep?
Could you give me a step by step process leading up to your falling to sleep then awakening?

Griamor

This is quite interesting, to me it sounds like you slipped out of time. This makes no sense to me, could you explain any thoughts you had that might relate to how this could have happened? For example, did you have any desire to fix a mistake from the past or to travel back in general. Or perhaps maybe your tech is bugged? How many clocks did you check when you woke up?
Could you give me a step by step process leading up to your falling to sleep then awakening?
Welp first of all I don’t have any devices I’m not really into time travel so yeah. I just got back from class and was just completely tired tbh so I decided to take a nap. I said hey to my roomate and asked him to wake me up at 4 if he was still around then. So I know when I got back to my dorm and into my room it was at least past 12:30 because he gets back around then every MWF from classes. I don’t remember feeling anything special when I went down just a little sad but I’m depressed so that’s normal. My dreams were my normal nightmares and then I woke up checking my phone and passing the time off as being drowsy. I then checked my watch and computer and went and talked to a friend across the hall and the time was right. If it helps sometimes I notice time goes by really quickly for me like hours in minutes or vice versa with no reliance on my interest in the activity I’m doing.

Jikan Yugami

Welp first of all I don’t have any devices I’m not really into time travel so yeah. I just got back from class and was just completely tired tbh so I decided to take a nap. I said hey to my roomate and asked him to wake me up at 4 if he was still around then. So I know when I got back to my dorm and into my room it was at least past 12:30 because he gets back around then every MWF from classes. I don’t remember feeling anything special when I went down just a little sad but I’m depressed so that’s normal. My dreams were my normal nightmares and then I woke up checking my phone and passing the time off as being drowsy. I then checked my watch and computer and went and talked to a friend across the hall and the time was right. If it helps sometimes I notice time goes by really quickly for me like hours in minutes or vice versa with no reliance on my interest in the activity I’m doing.
Your state of being is quite similar to my own, I have depression as well and tend to notice time move at various paces, I recall one time when I was still a child time moved allot faster for me, I was sick on a Sunday and went to sleep, I woke up on what felt like three days later and even checked the times and dates, and of course they matched up to what I thought they did, I did this process 3 times because I kept waking up, but curiously enough on the third day I woke up, time shifted back to Sunday night and I was no longer sick. Thus I ended up going to school Monday morning. Perhaps time feels different due to depression, its possible but i don't think that's all.

captainawesome1701

yep, I'm dx as manic depressive

I also have noted the difference in the flow or rate of time during periods of mania and deep depression

Strangely my wife and others have noticed it too.

One of the reasons I am convinced time and reality are much more fluidic than most percieve.

Twin Starfire

Good questions, T_J.

Griamor

Okay so I’ll try and get with a friend and remember everything I did before I originally went to sleep he gave me a longer last dating back a few days if I ever get to it I’ll upload it here. Thanks for the support and if I can learn to do it on control I’ve fighting God.

Jikan Yugami

Okay so I’ll try and get with a friend and remember everything I did before I originally went to sleep he gave me a longer last dating back a few days if I ever get to it I’ll upload it here. Thanks for the support and if I can learn to do it on control I’ve fighting God.
I'll join you in the fray. If you do manage to control it.

captainawesome1701

Would that not be your perception of time during these experiences?

Have they got similar conditions as well?

Well, not diagnosed as such and the wife is fairly stable.

Shared experiences would be trip times much shorter than they should be.

Mileage and time not adding up for repeated distances.

Road hypnosis ruled out.