I time traveled to meet Emily Dickinson and I gave her John Titor's computer

Art

I have meet also a spirit called emmanuel, but i think it was me at a certain point of resonnance. We are multiple and only one in the multi spirit reality.

Art

But the most interesting was my meeting with an old guy, that speak a very rude and old language, like "meek me" , he have disappear when i approach to it

Art

When i was young, my mother have conduct me in a nuclear power plant, i wasn't born yet.

Art

I have meet Netchtvatal, an american that use genetic virus to make art. I was the only french that spoke english in the public...

Art

For a long time, i have spy steven chiverton, because his inventions all deal with the magnetospheric currrnt, even his last discovery on a scalar motor gyroscope that align with the natural magnetic condensation of earth herself. Teleportation can be done with the manipulation of this magnetic flux , by scalar beam. The question is, how to make a scalar beam. The answer is well know

Art

The 42th chord of the univers is well know by .... he will expose well this here, in front of the stupefaction of all. Hahaha. Hope you explain me ....., i will be very reconnaissant to you dear ...... You know ?

Art

This sound is the 42th chord

It is just vibration of a signal ? But an harmonized scalar signal. Beauty is in tje Univers. What if beauty meet electricity ?

Art

Love was part of the steven gibbs machine, love of the Univers, but beauty is part of a new things. Art is the way for doing things . What is Art ? Art resolve a spirit mystery, that make you alive.