I time traveled to meet Emily Dickinson and I gave her John Titor's computer

Wind7

Staff
Happy to see that I am not alone in posting an April Fools thread.

YhM9WVy4BzRO.gif

TimeFlipper

I have an old Power Mac 5500/225 complete package in pristine condition...
If one were remotely interested. ;)
You must hang on to that old Apple Power Mac 5500/225 Windy, i might need to swap you one of my fully approved, internationally patented devices for it :oops:

The Time Control Device (TCD) iam looking into is in accordance with the late Preston Nichols own Time Control Device, and there are a bank of transistors in the Power Mac 603e processor that contain those transistors which Preston Nichols used in his TCD :unsure:

By the time the Power Mac 5500/225 ceased production in 1998, all those transistors had gone...Preston Nichols bought 45,000 of them!!...The Phillips Company had manufactured those transistors, but in 2006 they sold off their transistor section to Signetics that carried on making semiconductors and integrated circuits :cool:

Phillips revenue in 2020 was £19,500 billion pounds, lots of it came from Government contracts no doubt!! :eek:

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Ha! You got me. ;)

I have only seen the first one.

tumblr_m8pwwwUR8A1qfr6udo10_400.gifv

The scenes with "Beeth-Oven" Still crack me up today! :ROFLMAO:

The first one is without a doubt the best one and arguably the only true good one
although the third one is pretty damn funny and more of a true sequel, (if a bit confusing)

I always heard them say it as "Beef oven!" lol.
And of course Sigmund Frood.