I time traveled to meet Emily Dickinson and I gave her John Titor's computer

OakFieldAlienz444

@OakFieldAlienz444 who was Emily Dickinson, and what time-travelling device did you use to travel to her, and why not take it to John Titor in the first place?:unsure::LOL:

Who was Emily Dickinson? HAHAAAAA!
you're joking right? She's just one of those people that literally everyone (at least in America I suppose) hears about
at some point in their childhood or teens like Edgar Allan Poe, Annie Oakley, Lincoln or anyone else:

We don't always know the exact details of these peoples lives but it's amazing to me that someone hasn't heard the name.

Basically she was a fantastic poet who had an excellent rhyming scheme. She lived alone for a lot of her life so naturally
this causes people to think she was a lesbian (due to the importance placed on marriage in the early and to an extent the current West)

And there's some vague evidence here and there that she may have indeed been one but no one knows.

Aside from her poetry (which I think is pretty good) that's about all I know lol.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Check the date of my original post.
That should give you a hint.
(April 1)

Oh and the fact I included fictional characters Bill S. Preston and Ted Theodore Logan rofl

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Who was Emily Dickinson? HAHAAAAA!
you're joking right? She's just one of those people that literally everyone (at least in America I suppose) hears about
at some point in their childhood or teens like Edgar Allan Poe, Annie Oakley, Lincoln or anyone else:

We don't always know the exact details of these peoples lives but it's amazing to me that someone hasn't heard the name.

Basically she was a fantastic poet who had an excellent rhyming scheme. She lived alone for a lot of her life so naturally
this causes people to think she was a lesbian (due to the importance placed on marriage in the early and to an extent the current West)

And there's some vague evidence here and there that she may have indeed been one but no one knows.

Aside from her poetry (which I think is pretty good) that's about all I know lol.
I`m from the UK, not the US :p

Tron1

Watch out for those time travelling women they have your kids they'll want everything hahaha

Art

I have meet personaly aliens travel trought a spacetime hole in the French village of mine. They use a special effect to create artificial unreality, when i have watch this , it was like a dark frozen hole with very low speed light in trail motion in it. They use attractor, to open this sort of stargate. I have see this, iam not a drinker, just a bit haha, but i think that nobody can beleave me :).

Last edited: