Forum Game I will fight every single one of you.

HDRKID

All I can say is that there are two models - North Korea and South Korea. In the north people are starving under a repressive regime. In the south it is a first world nation with a standard of living close to ours. Both are Korean, but the results are not the same. Countries and forums tend to do well with freedom.

Crushing threads you do not agree with is a sign. Yeah, of a mind that is narrow. People who like the paranormal want to see the weird, the bizzarro. The more grotesque the freak the bigger the crowd in size.

A debunker is like a little old lady who wants to ban all the freaks and not let them be out in the open. Trust me. She does not pay the bills for the circus.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
:rolleyes:

Everyone is free to post here, as long as it's not offensive and that it fits with the site's content. Oh, also kid, it's the second time you say it: No, I didn't crush any threads. Just check the Dungeon forum section, your thread is in the Hoaxes sub-section.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Wanna fight?

I'll cut you in half with a blunt fish... it may take me some time and you will feel it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
All I can say is that there are two models - North Korea and South Korea. In the north people are starving under a repressive regime. In the south it is a first world nation with a standard of living close to ours. Both are Korean, but the results are not the same. Countries and forums tend to do well with freedom.

Crushing threads you do not agree with is a sign. Yeah, of a mind that is narrow. People who like the paranormal want to see the weird, the bizzarro. The more grotesque the freak the bigger the crowd in size.

A debunker is like a little old lady who wants to ban all the freaks and not let them be out in the open. Trust me. She does not pay the bills for the circus.

vfe0rl.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
LOL I love this shit:p good show old boy you get the booby prize for best throwdown ever
but don't even think of messin with the great white ape
cause i got four footed friends that look at you and see food:D