Forum Game I will fight every single one of you.

Jessie

Alright, back up guys. I've got this! I may not seem very intimidating but I can definitly mess you up. The pink hair normally throws people off a bit at first ;)
20110302012739!Katarina_OriginalSkin.jpg

This is my favorite Champ from League of Legends, her name's Katarina for those of you who don't play.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well PIPER your in it up to your eyeballs now:p she looks like she means cut threw the crap and get to spankin some but

Jessie

I personally love that chick's hair. In the game, you can also get blue hair but the pink is too cool to pass up. Speaking of LOL.... *runs away to go play* :cool: Come on people, who's with me? Let's go get em!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I personally love that chick's hair. In the game, you can also get blue hair but the pink is too cool to pass up. Speaking of LOL.... *runs away to go play* :cool: Come on people, who's with me? Let's go get em!!

recess cool :)I love recess I'm in YYYEEEEEHHHHHAAAAA as he grabs a vine and dissappears into the forest

StarLord

Have we got to the part where Steven Gibbs Calls Spock and Spock says "Steven Gibbs Called Me Today..........."

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's when this fight becomes an hyper-dimensional fight. Hold on to your potatoes!