If you are a Time Traveler open this

Doc 05

Zenith
You're talking about the Ouija board, right?

Also, it would be helpful to get a feel for that "Aliens Among Us" book before I could go ahead and buy it. A lot of books on websites (i.e. Amazon) have the feature of "looking inside" a book. Evidently, Amazon, which is the best site for buying books as far as I know, doesn't have that feature for this particular book. Any further suggestions?
The Strohms developed their own version of the "Ouija" board and used a "trusted spirit guide" as an intermediary to contact "who ever".
There are youtube interviews of Barry Strohm talking about his book; these are a good start.
Also check the radio interviews on their website
Hope this helps

Last edited:

jv3698098

Nobody's going to let you do anything without a security clearance.
Get with the folks at the 140th Air Defense Squadron. - Fixed Radar Unit, Punta Salinas.
Find out who their recruiter is and join their unit specializing in satellite imagery (this will get you the clearances needed)
From here transfer to the first opening in the new Space Force.
True Time Travel will be an off shoot of the space program (advanced propulsion technology byproduct - antigravity)
I understand this is Not what you wanted to hear;
but doing anything worth it, takes 1000 days to accomplish (3 years).
Check this out (joining the PR Air Guard), it pays for college, gets you a paycheck, and gives you experience you can't buy.
Hope this helps
Ok and then i can time travel Sir? When I do finish this?.

jv3698098

You're talking about the Ouija board, right?

Also, it would be helpful to get a feel for that "Aliens Among Us" book before I could go ahead and buy it. A lot of books on websites (i.e. Amazon) have the feature of "looking inside" a book. Evidently, Amazon, which is the best site for buying books as far as I know, doesn't have that feature for this particular book. Any further suggestions?
Thanks sir but I’m going to join PR Air Guard to make my time travel dream.

jv3698098

Nobody's going to let you do anything without a security clearance.
Get with the folks at the 140th Air Defense Squadron. - Fixed Radar Unit, Punta Salinas.
Find out who their recruiter is and join their unit specializing in satellite imagery (this will get you the clearances needed)
From here transfer to the first opening in the new Space Force.
True Time Travel will be an off shoot of the space program (advanced propulsion technology byproduct - antigravity)
I understand this is Not what you wanted to hear;
but doing anything worth it, takes 1000 days to accomplish (3 years).
Check this out (joining the PR Air Guard), it pays for college, gets you a paycheck, and gives you experience you can't buy.
Hope this helps
Hey Sir I want To Join Navy I can Time Travel On The Navy?

Doc 05

Zenith
Ok and then i can time travel Sir? When I do finish this?.
Work your way into the Space Force; they will be the first to "safely" time travel via space craft
and not some prototype, home grown, experimental, DARPA, "we don't how to get you back",
based on ancient/alien technology, Time Machine - that may or may not fry your brain & lose your soul ;)

jv3698098

Work your way into the Space Force; they will be the first to "safely" time travel via space craft
and not some prototype, home grown, experimental, DARPA, "we don't how to get you back",
based on ancient/alien technology, Time Machine - that may or may not fry your brain & lose your soul ;)
How much Asvab score I need to do this?

Doc 05

Zenith
You could, but the Navy still has problems with females. The Air Force's commander is a female; also going though the Air Guard is a lot more friendlier. After your basic and advanced training you come home and then it's 1 weekend a month 2 weeks annual training, allowing you time to secure a degree in quantum physics, then after your degree and securing your security clearances you get commissioned and become an officer. In the mean time getting a pilots license and learning to fly a fast mover, But as soon as a slot in the Space Force comes open - jump. Getting in on the ground floor of an operation means there is more work than personnel, giving opportunities to do stuff and go places you normally would not be offered.
I did this for 30 years in the Florida National Guard - 20th Special Forces Group; and retired with a paycheck at 55
Stay out of trouble - No police record, this will blow your security clearance - you'll need a Top Secret/special access for what you want to do.
Good Luck, it will be the best thing you ever did

Doc 05

Zenith
How much Asvab score I need to do this?
Talk to the unit you want to get to and get a job that requires a clearance and has to do with space (e.g. satellite imagery).
Each job has a required min ASFAB score, that unit's admin or recruiter will know, and you can always retake the test.

jv3698098

Talk to the unit you want to get to and get a job that requires a clearance and has to do with space (e.g. satellite imagery).
Each job has a required min ASFAB score, that unit's admin or recruiter will know, and you can always retake the test.
Thank you so much I will do this thanks for all the information thanks for helping me.