If you believe, please pray

I experienced a miracle today. I prayed a lot yesterday and asked Mary for assistance. I recently received this prayer in my inbox from a newsletter. The INSTANT I clicked on it, I received a phone call telling me I won't have to pay for my $4500 tumor lab test (ONCO test). I'm calling it a miracle -- an answer to my prayer.

Novena Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

It was crazy. The phone rang the INSTANT I clicked the link.

:) :) :) :) :)

Great news! The high cost of care today is amazing..

My 8 year old granddaughter got an ear infection from an ear piercing that cost over $11,000 to fix.

Think before you have your kids ear pierced.

Hope you find a good doctor that knows about the newest treatments.

Great news! The high cost of care today is amazing..

My 8 year old granddaughter got an ear infection from an ear piercing that cost over $11,000 to fix.

Think before you have your kids ear pierced.

Hope you find a good doctor that knows about the newest treatments.

Yes, and go to urgent care before you go to the E.R. if you can.

The cost of health care NEEDS to be regulated. The quality will not go down. Too many profit from human health. It's not moral to make health a profitable business. It's wrong. You can't tell me that charging $15 for a .25 bottle of peroxide in 1990 is justified. (That's the only example I can give that I can back up if I wanted to dig up my medical records from 1990). Reducing the cost of the peroxide will not decrease quality.

Sigh.

I experienced a miracle today. I prayed a lot yesterday and asked Mary for assistance. I recently received this prayer in my inbox from a newsletter. The INSTANT I clicked on it, I received a phone call telling me I won't have to pay for my $4500 tumor lab test (ONCO test). I'm calling it a miracle -- an answer to my prayer.

Novena Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

It was crazy. The phone rang the INSTANT I clicked the link.

:) :) :) :) :)
That is great! Your asking made the difference. $4500 is no small change.

I know this is personal, but I've found that group prayer works. If you believe in God, please pray for my health. In 2 weeks I have to have some radiology done to make sure I don't have cancer and I'm scared out of mind. I would appreciate any type of spiritual assistance (prayers, reiki, etc). I have 2 beautiful children that need me.

Thank you.
You've got my prayers, dear...