If you believe, please pray

I haven't even started my bucket list yet. I've been too busy with my time machine project lately.
How's that going?

Cautiously. I'm going to experiment with a rotating electric field first. And then I will sync it to my Zero Time Generator. Just about everything is ready for testing on both fronts.

Weird thing happened yesterday that startled me though. It sounded like some metallic object hit my desk with a loud sharp rap sound. I didn't find what did it though. Of course I live close to the earthquake epicenter that occurred in California yesterday. So the sound may have just been some residual settling from the violent shaking that occurred during the quake.

I haven't even started my bucket list yet. I've been too busy with my time machine project lately.
How's that going?

Cautiously. I'm going to experiment with a rotating electric field first. And then I will sync it to my Zero Time Generator. Just about everything is ready for testing on both fronts.

Weird thing happened yesterday that startled me though. It sounded like some metallic object hit my desk with a loud sharp rap sound. I didn't find what did it though. Of course I live close to the earthquake epicenter that occurred in California yesterday. So the sound may have just been some residual settling from the violent shaking that occurred during the quake.
Did you ever work out the synchronization issue? Hope your machine didn't cause that earthquake. We all know the stories of Tesla's machine.

On the other hand, if your machine did cause the earthquake, I'd like to borrow it. :D

How's that going?

Did you ever work out the synchronization issue? Hope your machine didn't cause that earthquake. We all know the stories of Tesla's machine.

On the other hand, if your machine did cause the earthquake, I'd like to borrow it:D.

It was the investigation of the anomaly that led to a solution. The anomaly indicated the oscillating electric field was polarizing in a direction that was independent of the voltage. So I'm rotating this directional polarization which is independent of the field frequency. So the field frequency is whatever it chooses to be. And the rotation rate will be synched to the zero time generator.

On the other hand, if your machine did cause the earthquake, I'd like to borrow it:D.

It was the investigation of the anomaly that led to a solution. The anomaly indicated the oscillating electric field was polarizing in a direction that was independent of the voltage. So I'm rotating this directional polarization which is independent of the field frequency. So the field frequency is whatever it chooses to be. And the rotation rate will be synched to the zero time generator.
Neat. Good luck. :-)

I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Do you wanna know what sucks? A few people found out I had cancer and disappeared from my life. My cousin (a survivor) said that people are afraid to be close to people with cancer because they might die. I'm not even dying! It's amazing how the truth comes out when something major happens in your life. You really find out who your true friends are and honestly, family (and not even all of them!) are the only ones you end up trusting in the end. I'm grateful to have wonderful parents and children.