IF YOU HAD THE MONEY

Parazite1986

I believed in time travel from the time I was 12 years old when I first found the book the Time Machine. I wanted to create the most outlandish machine that would take me to the future. It turned out 22 years later that created a “time machine” that is nothing more than the alarm clock radio with a speaker pulled out of the computer speaker and connected to the speaker wires. Now, I want to copy the Phoenix experiment that our favorite government tried to hide.

TimeFlipper

I believed in time travel from the time I was 12 years old when I first found the book the Time Machine. I wanted to create the most outlandish machine that would take me to the future. It turned out 22 years later that created a “time machine” that is nothing more than the alarm clock radio with a speaker pulled out of the computer speaker and connected to the speaker wires. Now, I want to copy the Phoenix experiment that our favorite government tried to hide.
How will you copy the Phoenix Experiment, assuming you mean Time-Travelling?

Parazite1986

I will get the diagram from Steven L. Gibbs book, get two p
vc tubes, bury them in buckets filled with dirt, get electromagnetic cords and wrap in them, and connect them to frequency generators