If you were to learn a new language what would you choose?

SergiusPaulus

English use to be the global language that everyone wanted to learn. Now it’s leaning towards Chinese due to their global positioning.

SergiusPaulus

Trying not to tie too much religion into it, bible says Ark landed on Mt Ararat. If the world started over at that point then language would have restarted and spread. Generations would have split from there. One family tree proceeding thru Russia into Alaska and down into the Americas. If part of that tree develops in the Caucus area? Native Indian dna is linked to Siberian tribe DNA.

Okarin

for me it would be classical Latin I already have a reasonable smattering but would like to be learn it properly. Starting from scratch I'd pick Japanese I only know a few words here and there and love to be fluent

Angelface239

for me it would be classical Latin I already have a reasonable smattering but would like to be learn it properly. Starting from scratch I'd pick Japanese I only know a few words here and there and love to be fluent
Okay that sounds nice. I am more intrested in learning and speaking difftent lanagues like chinese, spanish or french.