illuminati website

Secretman3811

hahah. it will happen. the world getting worse and worse,,, time to take out the sword and slice the evil...

you want to happen unless it a good system but it going to corrput and devil want to rule it all over this NWO stuff we need a good ET not a BAD ET with demons and one Satan have you watch this hell realm where this girl draw a pictures of each hell realm level..it on you tube video that what happen when we die but think about it no NWO just it a horrible idea.
write back anybody

mitmitice1

you want to happen unless it a good system but it going to corrput and devil want to rule it all over this NWO stuff we need a good ET not a BAD ET with demons and one Satan have you watch this hell realm where this girl draw a pictures of each hell realm level..it on you tube video that what happen when we die but think about it no NWO just it a horrible idea.
write back anybody
yeah its horrible, but there is no satan... we need good system, well he do have good system but we got shit kings, shit people that affect on that system. on the paper the system is good. texes need to go to the poor insted of searching shit planets that we will never ever live on them, need to stop prudicing shit technology and so on, but money talks, thats why we need new world order, the question is what it will be???

WOMANINBLACK

Sod any new world order so long as heavy metal rules and they carry on making star wars sequels that's more important to me, not some mumbo jumbo that probably won't happen in most of our lifespans anyway, so like William shatner said to a trekkie fan at a star trek convention, " get a life .

Negan

THE member
I'm fairly certain that website isn't owned or operated by the Illuminati. I doubt they'd be so dumb. I do think it's owned by someone who wants to share the nonsense that the Illuminati believes in, and the best method is presenting the website as a genuine Illuminati website for people to see and reel in horror. (Exposure is the best medicine they say.)