Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsup

As far as i know, a woman they have had an infatuation with for years even though the love is unrequited so they spun this narrative that they grew up together and were experimented on together. As far as I know, this Rebecca person has blocked tapes on all forms of social media and wants nothing to do with them.

Mr_Zero

As far as i know, a woman they have had an infatuation with for years even though the love is unrequited so they spun this narrative that they grew up together and were experimented on together. As far as I know, this Rebecca person has blocked tapes on all forms of social media and wants nothing to do with them.
@whatsup do you know Rebecca ?

Wind7

Staff
@Mr_Zero and @whatsup

I would suggest that you guys take this conversation into PMing

this current subject matter is a bit Personal in nature
and is straying away from the original topic.

Wind7

Staff

Okay,
I just want to let you or ANYONE who happens to read this know that
if anyone, at any time becomes stalked...threatened.....hated on....harassed.....etc.,
while here visiting Paranormalis....

Do Not Hesitate To Report the Post or PM.

It will go to The Staff and we will put an end to it.

I will stress that there should be no further posts either asking or relaying
of any further personal info in public.

For this purpose, I am (Temporarily) closing this particular 'Tapes' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.