Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
@Wind7 I think you should close the thread on the 6th of August, as tapes made his/her prediction up to the 5th of august. we will see this Friday if tapes is telling the truth.

Naw, I decided against closing it.

But what might happen is,
it will just be another 'confirmed hoax' thread.

Mr_Zero

I've just had a flashback of the things tapes has said, I can now see how she/he might be a patient with that disorder. perhaps when they mentioned the reich they were talking about the doctors and nurses around them. also I remember that she/he said they are always watching them, this could also be the doctors and nursers watching through the security cameras.

or the more bizarre reason tapes is no longer messaging is because @whatsup is actually a member of the reich and has stopped the communications. I guess we will never know, what a shame.

whatsup

Nope, not a member of the Reich. That is a delusion of Tapesfromthefuture. There is no Reich in the US. I'm just a guy who is an acquaintance of tapesfromthefuuture. I don't buy into anything they say.

whatsup

I was trying to avoid any identifiers, however I f you must know they identify as a trans female, however i don't really buy it bc they have adopted the name, Max, which may also be a delusion since they firmly believe that they are Max Mayfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.