Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

Yeah...I get what you're saying but...
Let me stop you right there.

If what you started to say is true then what's the point of time travelling?

If not myself well then, You couldn't go to hear president Lincoln give a speech.....?
The Beatles perform in 1963....??
You have just negated the worth of time travel in the first place.

Do you believe this is all real.....?

:oops:
the point in time traveling is to go to the past or future area its a time travel device not a people locator they have gps for that. if you go to hear president Lincoln do a speech at least you in the right locality and can walk to hear it through the crowds but to time travel to right where someone requests you tell them what they say before they say it is ridiculous as if you was to even appear next to a person to listen to them they would get a shock wondering how you got into there house the first place and Americans have lots of guns so your likely to get shot as a burgerler , so it has its risks to ,

Wind7

Staff
the point in time traveling is to go to the past or future area its a time travel device not a people locator they have gps for that. if you go to hear president Lincoln do a speech at least you in the right locality and can walk to hear it through the crowds but to time travel to right where someone requests you tell them what they say before they say it is ridiculous as if you was to even appear next to a person to listen to them they would get a shock wondering how you got into there house the first place and Americans have lots of guns so your likely to get shot as a burgerler , so it has its risks to ,
I realize what you're saying...but,

You do realize that you're making up rules that hold no bearing on reality, Yet.

Right?

My post was toward someone claiming to be a time traveler.

I do not think for 1 second that this is real...thus an "unreal question".

You understand now, mate?

:)

Mr_Zero

@TapesFromTheFuture you previously said that
I have had sex. Pretty normal sex drive, maybe on the high end.
you see this is very odd that you talked about sex, because previously I recall you saying that the "the reich" sexually assaulted you and your friends. if you actually were sexually assaulted you would never talk about sex or mention it in any way, yet here you said that you have had sex and its a "normal sex drive, maybe on the high end". Maybe I'm just being crazy but if a human was sexually assaulted as you've described, then the very thought of even typing the word sex would be impossible, yet you have.

Answer me tapes; are you a liar, or something else entirely ?.

whatsup

I actually know this tapesfromthefuture person IRL and they have schizoaffective disorder with delusions and nothing they say should be taken seriously. They are currently being held in a mental health facility. That's why they have not replied at all in a few days.

Wind7

Staff
I actually know this tapesfromthefuture person IRL and they have schizoaffective disorder with delusions and nothing they say should be taken seriously. They are currently being held in a mental health facility. That's why they have not replied at all in a few days.

@whatsup I sent you a PM about this matter.

Mr_Zero

@Wind7 I think you should close the thread on the 6th of August, as tapes made his/her prediction up to the 5th of august. we will see this Friday if tapes is telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.