Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Zero

You might not have heard the message on the first time but you did hear the first message. Listen again, Max had it on repeat for 45 minutes and sometimes it takes a few listens to hear.

Try listening for the word "Yup". You should hear it within 3 or 5 listens. It takes repetition sometimes to train your mind to listen for something that doesn't have physical sound.

Once you really start to listen it's going to be impossible to not hear.
@TapesFromTheFuture what is the benefit of me doing this ?. I don't see why this would be important

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture what is the benefit of me doing this ?. I don't see why this would be important
Proof of the ability to psychically imprint media with specific thoughts. People think subliminal messaging is something that their subconscious registers and influences them, this us explaining exactly how subliminal messages work. Think of it as a sound played so low under the track that the only way you can hear it is through your subconscious mind.

In layman's terms, there is a very specific, strong and intentionally placed subliminal message imprinted in this song.

OakFieldAlienz444

Proof of the ability to psychically imprint media with specific thoughts. People think subliminal messaging is something that their subconscious registers and influences them, this us explaining exactly how subliminal messages work. Think of it as a sound played so low under the track that the only way you can hear it is through your subconscious mind.

In layman's terms, there is a very specific, strong and intentionally placed subliminal message imprinted in this song.

I'm not dismissing what you're saying but in my opinion yes subliminal messages are real but in my experience they are things like images or messages flashed very quickly without the viewer noticing, where u have to pause videos to catch them. Also how do we know everyone will hear the same messages you hear considering our minds are all different? There may be different messages tailored to each mind?

Have you met anyone who's heard the exact same messages like "Copernicus" in the Obi Wan VS Vader fight?

Last edited:

TapesFromTheFuture

I'm not dismissing what you're saying but in my opinion yes subliminal messages are real but in my experience they are things like images or messages flashed very quickly without the viewer noticing, where u have to pause videos to catch them. Also how do we know everyone will hear the same messages you hear considering our minds are all different? There may be different messages tailored to each mind?

Have you met anyone who's heard the exact same messages like "Copernicus" in the Obi Wan VS Vader fight?
All minds are different so you may hear different parts of the message but that doesn't mean that you can't hear at *least* part of the message. I'm sharing it for others to test for themselves but yes, there are others who have been able to catch and make out specific words.

Like I said, this one is really strong. There's a reason that it got put in one of the biggest shows in America and has been charting very high on Billboard.

Wind7

Staff
All minds are different so you may hear different parts of the message but that doesn't mean that you can't hear at *least* part of the message. I'm sharing it for others to test for themselves but yes, there are others who have been able to catch and make out specific words.

Like I said, this one is really strong. There's a reason that it got put in one of the biggest shows in America and has been charting very high on Billboard.

I imagine that there are a great many subliminal messages placed in all sorts of media.

What could possibly be gained by the utilization of subliminal messages and CGI....Hmmmm....? ;)

I shut off the television and radio a long time ago but here's a good question for you (or anyone really) .

Have you ever fallen asleep watching a show or a movie and awoke thinking you left the captions on
when they actually weren't?

Ever seen the words (and even numbers) passing under the picture only to have them disappear the
moment you realize what you saw? Doesn't matter if it's being broadcast or even from a Blu-ray / DVD.

I have friends who swear they have seen this phenomena.

The subconscious is an extremely powerful tool and we use it mostly without ever realizing it.

What could 'The Renowned They' be using to make words that scroll invisibly across our screens,
words that only our subconscious would pick up on?

That is the burning question.

TapesFromTheFuture

The Renowned They are the ones who wanted us to pass this message on. You're right to think that there are these messages in all media but wrong to assume that they are just placed there for a reason.

This song has a very specific and important message and there's a reason that it's out back in the world right now.

BlastTyrant

Ooh ooh i want to play! Can i get the winning lottery numbers for next month? Should be easy for ya to find.
When exactly does California split from the US?
Does Biden ever learn to ride a bike?

But seriously, what year does China and Russia finally duke it out, you cant have 2 super powers in charge, once has to go, who is it?
I Am aware of the destruction of a few time lines, not 100% which one we are in now though, can you pin-point it so i know how to properly prepare? Or if it is even worth it. (I will need details here)

Oh i got another one! Does Nevada run out of water? If so, when? Need to make traveling arrangements ya know.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ooh ooh i want to play! Can i get the winning lottery numbers for next month? Should be easy for ya to find.
When exactly does California split from the US?
Does Biden ever learn to ride a bike?

But seriously, what year does China and Russia finally duke it out, you cant have 2 super powers in charge, once has to go, who is it?
I Am aware of the destruction of a few time lines, not 100% which one we are in now though, can you pin-point it so i know how to properly prepare? Or if it is even worth it. (I will need details here)

Oh i got another one! Does Nevada run out of water? If so, when? Need to make traveling arrangements ya know.

I see you like chasing after imaginary carrots. That makes you the donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.