Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretman3811

I had a life changing event such as what you describe.
It looked real, felt real to me.
I have never before had such a powerful hallucination. (That's what everyone calls them..)

It will be 13 years of sobriety on this July 4th.

I detoxed myself at home....which wasn't the smartest thing to do at the time.

The room had filled with people dressed in white and
one such individual had the most beautiful voice and big, brown eyes.
She stared right into my eyes and began saying "Water.....water....."

I began to pass out and the light got brighter for a split second and
she boomed, "WATER!!!"

When I came to, The word Water was repeated until I basically fell from my bed onto the floor
and crawled to the kitchen sink and filled a pitcher of water and drank until I could hold no more..

It struck me later that all I saw fit far too well with what I needed,
a definite wake-up call, and I have never drank alcohol since.

The doctors call me fortunate.
"Sounds like your hallucination saved your life that day."

I believe in Heaven and also that there is a hell.
Not so certain about their descriptions though...................
I just wonder something do you believe in second chance like hell where there soul are lost get a second chance to be free? By using a high tech stuff? Just wonder

TapesFromTheFuture

Flying is the least of our worries right now, we need your help:

Wind7

Staff
I just wonder something do you believe in second chance like hell where there soul are lost get a second chance to be free? By using a high tech stuff? Just wonder

I do believe in second chances,
I was given one when I decided to take control of my life and it almost killed me.
But, I'm here. :)

As for the technology....?
Never tried any of it.......As far as I'm aware. ;)

OakFieldAlienz444

A storm like this one can't be prevented or predicted.

They use a drug called datura or the Devil's Trumpet that can erase memories and affect what we are able to remember of specific interactions. That doesn't preclude future connections from coming through or recall of memories erased in that manner. We can always read the imprint on the page underneath.

The whole 666 thing and the entire concept of an antichrist are inventions of the Reich in order to make us believe we could ever be as evil as them. While Revelation is accurate in that it describes events that occurred it is not accurate in describing the events themselves. This isn't going to look like Left Behind or the Infinity War but like the world getting to a certain point and awakening to the truth of what was done to the boy and girl that came down from the sky to help and us finding a way to set things right.

Forgive me, but the Bible was written long before the Nazis even existed. How could the Antichrist and 666 be an invention of the Reich? Are you referring to Hitler's admiration of Roman nobility?

TapesFromTheFuture

I said it would be several weeks from when I posted which was only a week or two ago.

In the meantime, take a listen and when she says she's going to make a deal with God listen to the question you find her asking.

Edit: Too cryptic. There's a psychic message implanted in the video and every time you hear the word God listen very closely for a question being asked. There are other words but those two are the loudest.

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture all I hear is Kate bush saying she's wants to make a deal with god to switch places with the one she loved.

@TapesFromTheFuture I hear no messages in the video.
You might not have heard the message on the first time but you did hear the first message. Listen again, Max had it on repeat for 45 minutes and sometimes it takes a few listens to hear.

Try listening for the word "Yup". You should hear it within 3 or 5 listens. It takes repetition sometimes to train your mind to listen for something that doesn't have physical sound.

Once you really start to listen it's going to be impossible to not hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.