Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

Your information is flawed on just who time travels nor it's implications. Nazis are all wonderful in mystic replication of wonder weapons and advanced technologies and all. But please be mindful on the tainted tit you suck from, may be occluding your view to total truth and or potential of informatto that tells all?
To be clear the Nazis are 100% our enemies. They captured us in the 70's, used a drug called datura to wipe our memories and conditioned us with torture to the point where we didn't even remember where we are. Tainted tit is an understatement. I'm bringing this all to you to help stop them.

I actually have a bit of an update. It requires a bit of explanation, though. I mentioned how we time travel using magic - basically it's like Quantum Leaping into past versions of ourselves. However, we can use the same type of memory magic to allow other individuals to "leap" into us.

This means that another person is present in my mind, their thoughts doing a mind meld with mine and, if I allow them, controlling my body. I know, it sounds like risky business but I've got enough experience with it to control any unwanted signals.

Anyway, I spend an hour or so the other day allowing someone to "ride along" and it was very weird. She had total control as long as I didn't specifically try to do something so I mostly just kind of allowed her to speak through me.

I've had similar connections in the past but they were only able to speak through me and not move my body otherwise. She was one of the individuals that the Reich abused and continues to abuse to this day. I've had others reach out in similar ways but this was the strongest connection so far.

TapesFromTheFuture

Why post on a forum?
Because it's time that we begin reaching out to like-minded individuals in the paranormal and supernatural focused communities in order to share our stories and hope that other people we have interacted over the years find us.

You see, we were captured as children and even though they wiped out memories regularly and kept us on a very tight leash we would break free sometimes and find people who we could trust. We've been interacting with and telling our story to people for the last 50 years. I don't know if we can trust you but it seemed to me that a community like this is where they might be looking for news on us and if we could make more allies for the coming Tribulation, all the better.

Wind7

Staff
Because it's time that we begin reaching out to like-minded individuals in the paranormal and supernatural focused communities in order to share our stories and hope that other people we have interacted over the years find us.

You see, we were captured as children and even though they wiped out memories regularly and kept us on a very tight leash we would break free sometimes and find people who we could trust. We've been interacting with and telling our story to people for the last 50 years. I don't know if we can trust you but it seemed to me that a community like this is where they might be looking for news on us and if we could make more allies for the coming Tribulation, all the better.
I'll take a stab in the dark here......

It's more than just "like-minded people" you're looking for then,
it seems you're looking for like minds with 'gifts' so-to-speak.

Gifts meaning, people whom are sensitive to things others cannot see or hear
whom (maybe) have had some experience with what you're claiming to be enacting upon.

If those people are here, they're not talking about that kind of personal experience so,
how are you going to find anyone?

Through direct messaging?

:unsure:

Harte

I don't have any questions for you to dance around.
I know what it takes to time travel, and I know you haven't done it.
Except in the usual sense, like all the rest of us. Travel into the future one second per second.

Harte

TapesFromTheFuture

Okay so right now I'm tethered to connection points in the early 70's, mid-90s, 2012 and 2019, plus a few wandering strands at points in between. I've already warned them all of the big things but if you see my other thread and my posts here, these are the very people behind the September 11th attacks and the Moon landing, which was actually really a mega sized donation from the man named Adolf Hitler himself.

He wanted to see humanity on the Moon within his lifetime, which if you'll read my testimony was until early one morning between September 8th and 9th 1974 and he was mourned publicly within the Reich on the 11th. Guess what those attacks were in honor of?

Also, look up the Heidi Game of football and think about who had enough influence at that time to make the call to shut off a live sports broadcast of a major game to switch over to an adaptation of Heidi which was scored by John Williams for a TV movie of all things.

lamdo263

To be clear the Nazis are 100% our enemies. They captured us in the 70's, used a drug called datura to wipe our memories and conditioned us with torture to the point where we didn't even remember where we are. Tainted tit is an understatement. I'm bringing this all to you to help stop them.

I actually have a bit of an update. It requires a bit of explanation, though. I mentioned how we time travel using magic - basically it's like Quantum Leaping into past versions of ourselves. However, we can use the same type of memory magic to allow other individuals to "leap" into us.

This means that another person is present in my mind, their thoughts doing a mind meld with mine and, if I allow them, controlling my body. I know, it sounds like risky business but I've got enough experience with it to control any unwanted signals.

Anyway, I spend an hour or so the other day allowing someone to "ride along" and it was very weird. She had total control as long as I didn't specifically try to do something so I mostly just kind of allowed her to speak through me.

I've had similar connections in the past but they were only able to speak through me and not move my body otherwise. She was one of the individuals that the Reich abused and continues to abuse to this day. I've had others reach out in similar ways but this was the strongest connection so far.
This is like when I was a boy and become sexually aware. I wanted to experience masturbation but a religious friend of mine said that I could only do that while on a pogo stick. I never did get the hang of it and my injuries could have been frightful, if not messy.

Hitler died way before 2001 and the rumor is a certain sect of the Jews were responsible for 911.They even admitted it on YouTube in going back to the old neighborhood in Israel.

I don't really care. We can't get rid of the Space Nazis and the reptoids as they run the other hidden space fleet. There's aliens out there that want Earth for their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.