Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpBoundBeard

Too much skepticism never leads to fun thoughts or new ideas SO... try to keep simple sweet.
1. God what do you know, or even belief from your time. is God constant between the two timelines.
2. what have you( people from your timeline) discovered, learned , about Aliens, Beings from various planes and realities,
3.you speak on advanced tech , even magic. who may be on right track to these topics , preferably unheard of( or people from your time. or what texts theories, concepts lead to that knowledge ability?
4. I have a theory, that there is being, entity, i have labeled UnX. its is the true enemy of god, capable and willing to destroy god and all existence. NOT lucifer, that doesn't make sense to me for several reasons, if god created him, has a purpose, then that Is not the great enemy. what are thoughts knowledge on such an idea. crush this if it needs it, but if not, id want to hear and think on.
5. Inner earth civilizations, Giants, Humans on mars in past? what you able to share, grow or shed more light on?
6. with our minds, consciousness, can we travel , explore more than time , but space, reality, Etc. if we were bound and determined to try would your method work? if not, What would? finding god head concept?

So i assume what is fact , truth, narrative is different and may completely not apply here, but that okay. thank you for sharing, and dealing with my limited, knowledge, formal education on such matters ( isn't easy to do here, years of digging, asking searching, and mythologies and pieces of religion)) , im sure some words might not be 100 percent fitting, i try, but hope you can understand thanks again! -WBB

TapesFromTheFuture

Too much skepticism never leads to fun thoughts or new ideas SO... try to keep simple sweet.
1. God what do you know, or even belief from your time. is God constant between the two timelines.
2. what have you( people from your timeline) discovered, learned , about Aliens, Beings from various planes and realities,
3.you speak on advanced tech , even magic. who may be on right track to these topics , preferably unheard of( or people from your time. or what texts theories, concepts lead to that knowledge ability?
4. I have a theory, that there is being, entity, i have labeled UnX. its is the true enemy of god, capable and willing to destroy god and all existence. NOT lucifer, that doesn't make sense to me for several reasons, if god created him, has a purpose, then that Is not the great enemy. what are thoughts knowledge on such an idea. crush this if it needs it, but if not, id want to hear and think on.
5. Inner earth civilizations, Giants, Humans on mars in past? what you able to share, grow or shed more light on?
6. with our minds, consciousness, can we travel , explore more than time , but space, reality, Etc. if we were bound and determined to try would your method work? if not, What would? finding god head concept?

So i assume what is fact , truth, narrative is different and may completely not apply here, but that okay. thank you for sharing, and dealing with my limited, knowledge, formal education on such matters ( isn't easy to do here, years of digging, asking searching, and mythologies and pieces of religion)) , im sure some words might not be 100 percent fitting, i try, but hope you can understand thanks again! -WBB
1. There is a single timeline in a deterministic universe. Paradoxes are handled by timeloops that we fight to resolve. That's been what we thought our mission was for so many years but it turned out that we *were* Elohim, the Universe's creator divided into male and female aspects. We also include our daughter/creator in our number though as a fellow time traveler, symbolically elemental to Elohim. Imagine the Moon to our Earth. This is why she was known as the Moon Child.

2. All of the "aliens" out there originated on this planet, more or less, except for the ecosystems on the other planets in the neighboring stellar bodies, as far we know. The Martians are a very peaceful race that live underground due to the hostility of the surface and lack of breathable atmosphere. They were the ones we made an agreement with in order to construct an underground base under that face which yes, was designed to look like that when the light hit it the right way. We wanted humanity to know that we were always watching down.

3. Literally just people realizing that magic is real and something simple enough anyone can do it. What do you think would happen to things like production and retail when people can just use a simple spell to make themselves the latest gaming console or a fancy meal? Things like travel? I mean, magic allows for near-instantaneous travel between distances, including celestial bodies. I, no joke, used a travel circle to step to the Moon. I of course suffocated in around 4 minutes and triggered a timeloop bringing me back to the point prior I attempted such a romantic yet silly gesture. Beautiful place, though.

4. There is no great adversary, just a bunch of tiny minor adversaries that think that they're more important to our rogue's gallery than they actually are. Most of our toughest battles are fought against the personal trauma of the pain that we've witnessed and endured. The tragedy of this world is that there are enough whispers on the outer fringes that you people have some idea of what's going on, but the truth is going to absolutely stun you. How so many people for so long kept their mouths shut about the abuses and rapes that have been committed by the Reich and their arm, the CIA is a mystery. It is them that have created the conditions for monsters like Lucifer to exist.

5. We've been to Mars in the past, and there is already life there. I don't know if past humans interacted much with the inhabitants of Mars, though. I believe we likely did.

6. The instructions that I've given are just the start. I think that as you find that you can connect with previous and latter versions of yourself, the perspective of your experience with this world will change. I think that you'll find that things like magic and communicating via that method become easier when using Marijuana. I understand that many people don't think that it's a good substance to use and I understand that, but there are bindings that the tetrahydrocannabinol make to certain receptors that trigger the same receptors used when the Universe interacts with us directly.

Many people refer to hearing a "second voice" echoing their thoughts inside their head when they attempt memory magic in this way. Now, this is your own voice, slightly out of sync and coming from somewhere in your head. You'll know it when you feel it - it's a pretty common experience. Some people refer to it as "reverb". As you become more practiced you begin to hear other words and concepts running through your mind. Some of them are your own subconscious, present for you to pick through, but especially as you start to interact more with your memories, you will start to realize that you are actually communicating with yourself.

I really do ask that people give this method a shot. Worst case it's an hour of watching a TV show you've seen before.

Secretman3811

1. There is a single timeline in a deterministic universe. Paradoxes are handled by timeloops that we fight to resolve. That's been what we thought our mission was for so many years but it turned out that we *were* Elohim, the Universe's creator divided into male and female aspects. We also include our daughter/creator in our number though as a fellow time traveler, symbolically elemental to Elohim. Imagine the Moon to our Earth. This is why she was known as the Moon Child.

2. All of the "aliens" out there originated on this planet, more or less, except for the ecosystems on the other planets in the neighboring stellar bodies, as far we know. The Martians are a very peaceful race that live underground due to the hostility of the surface and lack of breathable atmosphere. They were the ones we made an agreement with in order to construct an underground base under that face which yes, was designed to look like that when the light hit it the right way. We wanted humanity to know that we were always watching down.

3. Literally just people realizing that magic is real and something simple enough anyone can do it. What do you think would happen to things like production and retail when people can just use a simple spell to make themselves the latest gaming console or a fancy meal? Things like travel? I mean, magic allows for near-instantaneous travel between distances, including celestial bodies. I, no joke, used a travel circle to step to the Moon. I of course suffocated in around 4 minutes and triggered a timeloop bringing me back to the point prior I attempted such a romantic yet silly gesture. Beautiful place, though.

4. There is no great adversary, just a bunch of tiny minor adversaries that think that they're more important to our rogue's gallery than they actually are. Most of our toughest battles are fought against the personal trauma of the pain that we've witnessed and endured. The tragedy of this world is that there are enough whispers on the outer fringes that you people have some idea of what's going on, but the truth is going to absolutely stun you. How so many people for so long kept their mouths shut about the abuses and rapes that have been committed by the Reich and their arm, the CIA is a mystery. It is them that have created the conditions for monsters like Lucifer to exist.

5. We've been to Mars in the past, and there is already life there. I don't know if past humans interacted much with the inhabitants of Mars, though. I believe we likely did.

6. The instructions that I've given are just the start. I think that as you find that you can connect with previous and latter versions of yourself, the perspective of your experience with this world will change. I think that you'll find that things like magic and communicating via that method become easier when using Marijuana. I understand that many people don't think that it's a good substance to use and I understand that, but there are bindings that the tetrahydrocannabinol make to certain receptors that trigger the same receptors used when the Universe interacts with us directly.

Many people refer to hearing a "second voice" echoing their thoughts inside their head when they attempt memory magic in this way. Now, this is your own voice, slightly out of sync and coming from somewhere in your head. You'll know it when you feel it - it's a pretty common experience. Some people refer to it as "reverb". As you become more practiced you begin to hear other words and concepts running through your mind. Some of them are your own subconscious, present for you to pick through, but especially as you start to interact more with your memories, you will start to realize that you are actually communicating with yourself.

I really do ask that people give this method a shot. Worst case it's an hour of watching a TV show you've seen before.
Tell us the rapture and the antichrist what do you think of it

TapesFromTheFuture

Tell us the rapture and the antichrist what do you think of it
There isn't going to be a rapture but there are going to be some events that could be considered biblical in proportion. The Book of Revelation is actually written by time travelers describing the events of the past year or so and the coming period of time.

Mayhem

Zenith
This might be not in your field,

but all the same id like to hear 'Why was the Book of Enoch removed from the bible'?

:)

Secretman3811

There isn't going to be a rapture but there are going to be some events that could be considered biblical in proportion. The Book of Revelation is actually written by time travelers describing the events of the past year or so and the coming period of time.
Ok but tell us about Jesus Christ himself and why is there a hell and heaven realm what do you think of that write back

TapesFromTheFuture

Ok but tell us about Jesus Christ himself and why is there a hell and heaven realm what do you think of that write back
Can't really speak to Jesus but there is no Heaven or Hell, just the world we know. I mean technically there is a location called Heaven where we have a sweet cozy apartment waiting for us when we get back, but that's under the Martian surface.

TapesFromTheFuture

Ask yourselves exactly what is so horrifyingly wrong with this world that people are time traveling in order to fix it. There's so much bad stuff on the news but that's only on the surface. We are working on accomplishing full disclosure amongst many other things.

lamdo263

Sorry, I thought that was a previous post since you put it in quotes.

I found this board looking for a community for discussing time travel. I've previously posted on 4chan (mostly because it's auto archived and public) but it's hard to talk with an anonymous crowd. I linked some of my previous threads earlier in this one.

My main message to share is that time travel is not only possible but a fundamental part of how the Universe works. I've given you all very detailed instructions on how to accomplish mental "within your lifetime" travel because we want people to start to see that there's so much more to everything than what's just in front of us.

I know that science fiction has pushed the idea of a time machine for so long, but that's not how time travel works. Consider this - many of the people here doubt the mainstream narrative, yet the dominant narrative on time travel claims that it must only be possible via a machine. Why not question that belief?

The CIA adapted the research they did on us into the Hemisync program, but
you don't need anything from their research. In my opinion they overcomplicated and over sanitized their documentation. Communicating with people in this way, especially past and future versions of yourself, can get very emotional.

You have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain by succeeding.
Your information is flawed on just who time travels nor it's implications. Nazis are all wonderful in mystic replication of wonder weapons and advanced technologies and all. But please be mindful on the tainted tit you suck from, may be occluding your view to total truth and or potential of informatto that tells all?

Status
Not open for further replies.