I'm a Time Traveler

titorite

So with no civil war and no spainish american war and no world war one or two .... What exact kind of war crimes did the USA allegedly commit in your time line?

And how could you miss normal rockwell when you already studied so much about our culture? If you know the axis and allies then the names that surround that like rockwell, churchill,Elvis, truman... They are all major actors as much as mussilini and hiroeto ...

So with no great social upheaval and industrial revolution , how did heir hitler rise to be your ubbermensanch?

RHYS

The responses here from the Hitler Youth wannabe are beyond drab. Must.. take.. laxative.. to relieve the.. ennui. Moving on!

darwi

Actually Marko, its more than just a fantasy. Science fiction is often written to get across true ideas that aren't easily accepted by other means. I find myself in the position of needing to write science fiction to get across ideas. When people write science fiction they often know something special that other people are unaware of. Or they may be subconsciously in tune with some reality, not even realizing it. I had a strong feeling that shows like Star Gate SG1 are depicting a fictional version of a reality that certain elements of the military and secret government are very aware of and involved with. But its top secret and a matter of national security. Its like they want us to be aware of it, but not too aware. They wouldn't want any perceived enemy to get too much of a handle on it. You could consider this as coming from my intuition or if you prefer, my own wild science fiction type imagination.

Marko

So with no civil war and no spainish american war and no world war one or two .... What exact kind of war crimes did the USA allegedly commit in your time line?

And how could you miss normal rockwell when you already studied so much about our culture? If you know the axis and allies then the names that surround that like rockwell, churchill,Elvis, truman... They are all major actors as much as mussilini and hiroeto ...

So with no great social upheaval and industrial revolution , how did heir hitler rise to be your ubbermensanch?

As explained before the Amerikan Republic committed an act of aggressive and violence against a sovereign nation. I never stated i studies so much about your culture i am now familiar with Norman rockwell. Hitler is an elected Official as he was in your Verse no big surprise.

Marko

Darwl

Actually Marko, its more than just a fantasy. Science fiction is often written to get across true ideas that aren't easily accepted by other means. I find myself in the position of needing to write science fiction to get across ideas. When people write science fiction they often know something special that other people are unaware of. Or they may be subconsciously in tune with some reality, not even realizing it. I had a strong feeling that shows like Star Gate SG1 are depicting a fictional version of a reality that certain elements of the military and secret government are very aware of and involved with. But its top secret and a matter of national security. Its like they want us to be aware of it, but not too aware. They wouldn't want any perceived enemy to get too much of a handle on it. You could consider this as coming from my intuition or if you prefer, my own wild science fiction type imagination.

I am somewhat aware of John Titor.

titorite

As explained before the Amerikan Republic committed an act of aggressive and violence against a sovereign nation. I never stated i studies so much about your culture i am now familiar with Norman rockwell. Hitler is an elected Official as he was in your Verse no big surprise.

Well yeah I get that, I mean another sovereign nation would HAVE to be involved for their to be war crimes.
What other nation was involved? What were the war crimes? What was the war called? If their was no civil war did the US just split up into two nations? Did you have a Tesla on your time? OR Faraday? or Ford? .....
Whats Walt Disney like?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Well yeah I get that, I mean another sovereign nation would HAVE to be involved for their to be war crimes.
What other nation was involved? What were the war crimes? What was the war called? If their was no civil war did the US just split up into two nations? Did you have a Tesla on your time? OR Faraday? or Ford? .....
Whats Walt Disney like?
Walt Disney? lol

Marko

Whats Walt Disney like?

Amerikan Republic attacked California but it's much bigger taking up the entire west coast of the continent and into Nevada and Utah. In my Verse there was no Revolutionary War The UK remains in control of some colonial States. Amerikan States attacked California and killed many people those are the war crimes of which i speak..... this is a Peaceful Verse. Crimes of aggression and war are not tolerated. Nicola Tesla is a great man he helped with many of his inventions i had the pleasure to meet him briefly at Tesla University at a benefit in his honor. Walt Disney the man who made that mouse .... no mouse or disney world in my Verse. and No Ford Motor company ...sorry to disappoint you.

Marko

titorite

Whats Walt Disney like?
Walt Disney? lol

Yaup Disney,... He was a Nazi sympathizer and helped aid hitler in his rise to power as did Henry Ford and others
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler (1975). There Ilearned that General Motors, General Electric, International Telephone and Telegraph Company, the Ford MotorCompany, Chase Manhattan Bank, the Guaranty Trust Company (a Morgan bank), Exxon, and many other Americancorporations, financed Adolph Hitler and provided him with the weapons and supplies he needed to wage World WarII.[36 Antony C. Sutton, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, '76 Press, 1976.] Brotherhood of Darkness by Stanley Monteith
Brotherhood of Darkness by Stanley Monteith

Hitler , whom our alleged time traveler says rules his current world, alas hitler never seems to get to be an artist....