I'm a Time Traveler

titorite

I am of Jewish decent no there was no final solution that is sickening a very bad time in your Verse. I am not sure what you mean by what role did Spain play. What do you mean by Fraternal politics.....German constitution is very similar to your Amerikan one in this Verse.

That is not really possible is it?

What is not Possible?

, anyone with a love of politics eventually learns about fraternals and how they interact with our politics. Russian, German, American, If you want to break into politics you better be a freemason or better. It is jus the way of the world. Hitler was a member of the Thule society. Truman was a mason. Washington was a mason. King Louis of france was too.... All the international leaders are fraternals.

Fraternal brotherhoods are the bane of humanity and controllers of political events.

Marko

That is not really possible is it?

What is not Possible?

, anyone with a love of politics eventually learns about fraternals and how they interact with our politics. Russian, German, American, If you want to break into politics you better be a freemason or better. It is jus the way of the world. Hitler was a member of the Thule society. Truman was a mason. Washington was a mason. King Louis of france was too.... All the international leaders are fraternals.

Fraternal brotherhoods are the bane of humanity and controllers of political events.

I have no interest in politics....but i am a 32nd Degree Scottish rites mason my Double headed eagle ring on my finger.

Marko

darwi

Fraternal brotherhoods, religions, politics, big business, etc. become a bane to humanity when they are infiltrated, manipulated, controlled or affected by individuals with evil intentions, such as the so called Illuminati. That does not mean that people like George Washington and the founding fathers of the United States were evil masons. On this particular planet, where remnants of the Luciferian Rebellion have been reincarnating for many thousands of years, they have maliciously developed a stranglehold on money and power. But they need to actually infiltrate something in order to have the greatest degree of negative control and destructive influence. Now, people like George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln are in embodiment today on this planet. I know some of them. And they are not masons today, nor do they support the Luciferians, the Illuminati, at all, nor ever did.

darwi

Millions at least and not just on this planet in this reality. And I'm not unique. I can't help it if people have so little awareness. I'm trying to change that.