I'm a Time Traveler

RHYS

Indeed. Thought maybe Marko would like to make something cryptic out of it... Then again, some readers here may like to use it in a proverbial sense when those "dirt" heaps get too high.

Marko

Indeed. Thought maybe Marko would like to make something cryptic out of it... Then again, some readers here may like to use it in a proverbial sense when those "dirt" heaps get too high.

Rhys

And they say that Germans don't have a sense of humor ....make something cryptic out of that picture, how so.

Marko

Frog186

Hi Marko it's Frog sorry I haven't been in the forum recently anyways I have three questiona for you and here they are and thanks for replying to everyone and including myself here goes Will the hadron collider in the near future or further future make time travel and teleportation possible in our timeline? why are you being cool to us in this forum? one last question have you ever experienced a time shift or a time warp with your time machine? just to let you know teleportation is much faster than time travel and more powerful but it might be illegal instead of legal for example anyone could use it for good and bad purposes say you want to rob a bank or something else for money or cash or wanted to find a friend, pet, and etc and return them back to their destination for good now for time travel is slower than teleportation not as fast and you could get stuck somewhere or your time machine breaks down and never operate again or time is slower or speeds up and the world is stuck in limbo that would really suck for you and the world so never go against the rules and laws of physics and science or it would become a really bad picture for yourself and the entire world some of my family members who have passed away were also masons but I never tell people about it because it is very personal to me and my family that is the truth and no lies by the way I was reading my books about the ballons and airships in 1896 and 1897 and it is very interesting because after the sighting zepplins were going against the germans, australians, and so much more and people during that time were scared of the zepplins and airships and so on some reports were hoaxes but a lot of them were real the only thing for me is what were their purposes the aliens or crews of the airships were they here to make people panic or go crazy or was it more than that? sorry marko for telling about what my whole biography is to you I guess I am just tired that's all well talk with you and the other people in the forum too.

darwi

Frog186. I'm always somewhat amused when I read your posts. Disjointed as they always seem to be, nonetheless they are always interesting to me. And you seem like a really good guy, so don't get down on yourself. But I wanted to point out that you seem to have a slight misconception about time travel and teleportation. Consider a star gate and what it is supposed to do. It delivers someone to different coordinates in the space-time continuum, that's all. And that process is the same whether its teleportation(coordinates different in space but the same time) or time travel(coordinates different in time, whatever the space). What makes you so sure that Marko has a good answer to all of your questions? Perhaps he's learning from us as well.

Marko

Darwl

Your right on point and indeed learning much from you for sure. Frog you ask good questions but i need to explain better because maybe i wasn't clear on a point. I am really not a time traveler we have the ability to jump Verses, i am here in your Verse but we cannot move forward or backward in this Verse. We can jump onto another Verse and in that Verse it may be 1951 or 2015 or maybe 500 AD we just don't know until we jump, we have logged many hundreds of Verses and times-lines.When i go back to my Verse every few months i jump back to the base then have to take a transport home we just can't go anywhere or pick anytime. I can say we have Jumpers who are trying to jump to a verse where the Pyramids are being built no luck so far. But i can tell you they are older then 15,000 years. Frog we have not encountered any alien in all the Verse jumps but i can tell you this....evidence in cave drawings and other paintings and rock carvings leads us to believe that what you call grey Aliens have been visiting Earth for hundreds of thousand of years.

Marko

darwi

The kind of 'verse' jumping that Marko's talking about isn't exactly unknown in this reality. I want to remind everyone of the old science fiction television show Sliders, from the 1970s, which depicted something very similar. As I firmly believe, science fiction often depicts reality, even though it's in fictional form.

Marko

Darwl

Sliders TV show i looked into this and yes this is correct my team and i learned something new today. Very interesting.

Marko

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Sliders TV show had good story lines of parallel worlds, I own the whole DVD collection first to the last show to air. Ok, this tread is to far out of line with the world we all call our time line. :rolleyes: