I'm a Time Traveler

Tron1

zeit i know where you are i live in your town down the street from your house can we meet or have you decided to leave braintree? we've actually talked before

Tron1

i dont know you i was just kidding but what you know isn't true at all your back inside a chair of some sort with mind manipulation and on a project not sure what but you are not a time traveller neither is john titor john titor was a false name i remember my friend saying that john had a fake last name. if i were you i wouldnt post anything about about this subject. people that live near me are watching me like crazy for something i know. waiting for the precise moment for me to screw up. you seem to be in tact keep it that way. to all people who think that they are time travellers theres only one way to do it and that is to move on by the moment.....

TimeNot_0

Just because some people do not know about when computer came about. Some people who are older (and worked with them but not me) do know when computers came to be. Not that I necessarily believe this person who posted but I thought I clear that up - like older people are dumb or something. No, perhaps it is the other way around.

Anyway, not to get on anyone's case, or spend time on a forum I do not have time for, here some links to help all or perhaps some of you along.

Charles Babbage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of Computers

Computer History Museum - Timeline of Computer History

Now I must go since the heat is not that much here, and perhaps some people are suffering down in Texas and other places with the heat affecting things.

Back to my cave, just did not like sort of picking on all older people as if we are all dumb or something like that, we may well be, but I have other things to do and will not babysit forever.

I may be joking a little but........................:)