I'm a Time Traveler

Marko

MARKO: Is the name of the category you're posting in called Time Travelers & this thread titled "I'm a time traveler"? All initiated by your buddy, Zeit (sp)? After apparently hijacking his thread, you're now specifically making statements you're NOT a time traveler. Why didn't you start your own thread since this one had been dead for a long time? Now it seems you are reviving it regularly once it seems to sink down on the popularity pile again of most recently active on the site. Perhaps join in your companion topic here on paranormalis.com where the claims are being debunked? FYI, i'm far from opposed to valid TT/multi-verse theory, etc... But your alleged "purpose", Adolf Hitler dreamland and unprecedented shallow lunacy here in regard to how you know this verse perceives such atrocities, is bordering on highly offensive and I believe that is your real intention. Trying to provoke notions of Hitler being anything but what we've known the result of his actions to be for humanity not only does not settle well with some but is too far removed from logical possibilities. For instance, your claims defy the usage of real personalities & general character of participants. Granted, I can follow prospects of a myriad of differing decisions/outcomes made by individuals to alter a snowball of events - I just can't subscribe to your total replacement of major players in this pseudo cast of verses you've created.... A realistic example would be if this country's confederacy had won the Civil War (or variances thereof). That theory being quite different because it lends options of logic, not a complete transfer of natural will.

Rhys

It seems you know everything......no worries i won't post anything else.

Marko

JasperMoon

I would like to say goodbye to someone who passed away, I was never able to say goodbye to because no one had told me he was even in the hospital before he passed away. I would like to do that if I could.

Marko

If you moved to a Verse that is happening in 1988 that person may not have passed....Verse Jumping is possible but time travel as you think of it is not possible. So sorry .