I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

BlastTyrant

Okay, well i barely know where to start.

Have you ever Abducted people?

Are you friends with any of the other races, such as Greys,Nordics,Insect,Reptil? If so can you have one make a Account and talk to us as i have a ton of questions for one of their species.

I would also like a Picture as well, a taken picture of you, nothing off the internet.

Are you able to bring any of your food or fruits from your planet for me to try? I work from home so i am always here feel free to stop by before 10pm. I imagine if traveling between solar systems is possible for your race, then a small jaunt to Minnesota from where ever you are stationed now would not be difficult.

QuadKidor

Man I swear that planet looks familiar. Especially that star over in the upper top left corner. Looks like an addon from Orbiter Simulator.

Andromeda Galaxy? thats a mind boggling huge distance to travel, stars here in the Milky War are in the ones all the way to hundred-thousand LY away. Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 MILLION LY away.

Yeah I was going to mention this too, but you beat me to it. Even if an alien civilization were to overcome FTL speeds, they would have to be extremely fast (like star trek warp fast) in order to get from Andromeda to Milky Way. Travelling to Andromeda at the speed of light would take the same amount time its distance is from us, which is 2.5 million ly.

So if you had FTL travel, you're still looking at a long time. Probably at least a few thousand years. We have only been on this planet, for 10,000. I mean, these aliens have been travelling for a few thousand years to provide studies on us? And they just got here?

Wow, what they knew about us a few thousand years ago, they must be sorely disappointed to learn now lol.

Moving on, if this guy (do we call you a guy? girl?) is legit a few questions:

Can I see pictures of your spaceship?
What is the average global temperature of your planet?

Edit: Actually after reading over the thread again and coming across this post:

I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor | Page 2 | Paranormalis

Why you should log out of your account, before posting dribble meant for another account.

Debunked.

What do you mean with the green lettering?

Our ships create mini wormholes/black holes and we just enter it and we can travel into another galaxy within a few minuets. We came BACK around 1800, but we were here before. We stopped coming to Neomohr (Earth) around 4-5000 years ago due to a revolution that took down the Old Niddor Empire. The average temputre of our planet is about 30 bellow O and highest would be about 50 above O, at least in my home region others vary. I will think about posting a photo of my ship. And I am a female Dagamean.

QuadKidor

Okay, well i barely know where to start.

Have you ever Abducted people?

Are you friends with any of the other races, such as Greys,Nordics,Insect,Reptil? If so can you have one make a Account and talk to us as i have a ton of questions for one of their species.

I would also like a Picture as well, a taken picture of you, nothing off the internet.

Are you able to bring any of your food or fruits from your planet for me to try? I work from home so i am always here feel free to stop by before 10pm. I imagine if traveling between solar systems is possible for your race, then a small jaunt to Minnesota from where ever you are stationed now would not be difficult.

I have never abducted anyone, although we do get trained in using abduction beams. Our race doesn’t like to abducted people because we feel it’s an invasion of privacy to those whom we abduct. We are allies with the Fijji species, which are known to you as the “Greys.” The “Reptilians” are not very nice species. Nordics and Insects? Never heard of them. I am not too sure if I should post a photo of myself yet, I may in the near future. I would like to get to know the people first, before I go and met them to give them foods. We can travel between solar systems and also galaxies, so yes a small jump to Minnesota would not be hard.

BlastTyrant

I know the Greys are viewed as a worker drone kind of race, the Grunts so to speak some even say they were made for that particular reason, but i have also heard they are actually a specific race, which one would be true about the greys? Are they a specific race with a home planet or a engineered and created species.

The Greys are often seen working with the Nordic type species and the Insect, strange you have never ran into them, perhaps a different name in your language.

If you are capable of traveling here i will pick you up some Red Velvet pancackes, i tried them and they are fantastic, trade for trade yes?

The picture you posted i have seen some of the same, they are often quoted as being a hybrid species a stage 3 i believe, is it possible your race are hybrids? or that the hybrid program is based of your race?

QuadKidor

Andromeda Galaxy? thats a mind boggling huge distance to travel, stars here in the Milky War are in the ones all the way to hundred-thousand LY away. Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 MILLION LY away.

So now I have a multitude of questions..

1. What do you know of the Greys and Reptilian/Amphibian type races

2. I know for a fact that traversing the void between galaxies is a LOT more difficult than traversing the distance between stars. I know that the Greys and Reptilians here are only capable of interstellar travel and not intergalactic. How can you do it and why visit Earth and not the various races here?

3. How come aliens are humanoid and bipedal and not vastly different creatures as different biochemistry would allow? Aliens would look more like multi-legged tentacled things rather than upright beings. (I know why the Reptilians and Greys look humanoid though, wondering what your take on it is, I would assume a race from a different Galaxy would look vastly different)

4. Ever fight any wars against other species?

Greys are called Fijji in our language. They can seem rude at times, but they mean well. They are highly advanced and are above both the Dagamean and Human races combined, both technological and mental capacities. The reptilians are known to us as Jahlemni, and they are very cruel. You don’t have to worry about them; Earth is very far from their home planet.

Greys can travel into other galaxies. Reptilians cant. We have never fought a war with other alien species, but many between our own kind. Especially when our planet was not united under one nation. For now, our species have given up war, unless we are attacked.

We came to Earth because we genetically altered the Human DNA to become more like us thousands and thousands of years ago. We are the ones who placed life in this solar system; first on Mars then on Earth. There was life on Venus at one point in time, but it died out. That was the only planet that had life that was not placed on here by us. It was only simple cell form, some plants, and small animals.

Advanced forms of life look humanoid because this is the only way life can advance to become beings like the Dagamean, Fijji, and Humans. You can’t think of a Dog driving spaceships, unless they stand upright and have arms and legs.

BlastTyrant

There have been many reports of the Reptile race's everything from the Cigar shaped UFO's to them secretly working with the US Gov, Are these reports false? if so what are they really seeing then?

QuadKidor

I know the Greys are viewed as a worker drone kind of race, the Grunts so to speak some even say they were made for that particular reason, but i have also heard they are actually a specific race, which one would be true about the greys? Are they a specific race with a home planet or a engineered and created species.

The Greys are often seen working with the Nordic type species and the Insect, strange you have never ran into them, perhaps a different name in your language.

If you are capable of traveling here i will pick you up some Red Velvet pancackes, i tried them and they are fantastic, trade for trade yes?

The picture you posted i have seen some of the same, they are often quoted as being a hybrid species a stage 3 i believe, is it possible your race are hybrids? or that the hybrid program is based of your race?

The Greys are called Fijji, they are superior to both Humans and Dagamean combined. They make their home in the Milky Way, as do you. Maybe the Nordic and Insects are lesser species like Humans, they may have less technology and only at the civilization stage like you are. Maybe that is why we never heard of them. If we do met, this earth food can be used for trade for my foods.

There is a theory that there was once a great empire that ruled both the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxies. It is theorized that they are the ones who planet the seed for both the Fijji and Dagamean peoples. It is similar to what we did to the Humans. Just because humans on the internet say Dagameans are hybrids, does not mean we are. Are you the aliens who came to Niddor and posted on our version of the internet?

QuadKidor

There have been many reports of the Reptile race's everything from the Cigar shaped UFO's to them secretly working with the US Gov, Are these reports false? if so what are they really seeing then?

They don't work for the U.S. Government that's for sure. If they did, you and all the other humans would be enslaved by now. Cigar shaped, I don't know maybe.