I'm An Alien from the planet Niddor

BlastTyrant

What is your version of the internet is it the same as ours? I imagine the technology must be far superior to what we have, especially if you are traveling Solar systems.

Is there any kind of pictures you can share? See i actually attempted to Google search Dagamean but the results were by no means close to what you are speaking of.

QuadKidor

What kind of food and drink do you like in general?
Oh, sorry about that, I thought you might have been planning on making me a tasty snack, or referencing the dinner I am hosting for the group on March 11, 2015 in Punta Gorda, FL. LOL, actually Ms. Kidor and I were having a private conversation and I forgot that this was the public forum and didn't even notice the question was from Frog...LOL!!!! You are more than welcome to join me for dinner Ms. Kidor. My dock is always open for your arrival.

Thank you.

QuadKidor

What is your version of the internet is it the same as ours? I imagine the technology must be far superior to what we have, especially if you are traveling Solar systems.

Is there any kind of pictures you can share? See i actually attempted to Google search Dagamean but the results were by no means close to what you are speaking of.

I already posted two photos: one a drawing and one a photo of planet Niddor. Our version of the internet, well more like the galacticnet, is a database containing millions and millions articles of information collected over the years. It has a screen that is projected one must touch the projected screen to use it. A projected touch screen, even though the Human touch screen devices are so primitive.

BlastTyrant

Have you had any contact with the US gov? I have heard that the Greys have had a deal with our Gov for awhile now but they had broke the Deal so the Greys are now working on their own, is there anything true to that? Does the US Gov have frequent interaction with ET's?

Also your race have pets? Like we have cats and dogs?

I suppose i am not sure anyone has asked, and if they did and i missed it i apologize, but what is your mission and purpose here?

QuadKidor

Have you had any contact with the US gov? I have heard that the Greys have had a deal with our Gov for awhile now but they had broke the Deal so the Greys are now working on their own, is there anything true to that? Does the US Gov have frequent interaction with ET's?

No they don't. They may have project blue book and stuff like that, but they are only looking for Earthly explanations for these "UFOs" such as the Russians in the Cold War.