I'm Desperate... Please Help

StarLord

Re: I'm Desperate... Please Help

Hang in there. Believe it or not, there is a reason for every thing that happens to us.

Zoomerz

Hi Desperate;

The intense sadness you're feeling is very apparent in your post, and I just want you to know that, even though I know little about time travel, if I hear of anything you need to know in support of your effort, I will surely post it.

I also think that your situation and motivation to pursue TT are wonderful. Who knows, maybe you'll be instrumental in making TT a physical reality.

I wonder if George Noory, or Art Bell might be able to direct you to some resources to truly begin your investigation. If I were you I would contact them first. You can locate them by visiting:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

The only other advice I can offer has been given above. Pour your love and attention on the children first, and in those remaining hours work on this. Keep your priorities straight, and don't give up.

Z-

Desperate

Dear all,

My sincerest thanks to all who have read my message and have responded so kindly. Many of you have written very supportive and kind messages to me, and some have been supporitve of this quest of mine. And some have tried to encourage me to be strong and get one and take care of the children, to which I also appreciate. I just want to assure everyone that I do understand fully how unlikely all this is, and in some way, perhaps a bit unhealthy. And I do get up daily and try to do my best to raise my children. I am trying to get through my grief like people in my situation might, and I think this is just part of it, part of my reluctance of letting go.

I also would like everyone to understand that, yes, part of what makes me unable to let go and to come to a forum like this to ask for help is my own desperate need of have her back. But mostly, it's for her and for my children. It's knowing how unwilling she was to leave this earth and leave our children; she was someone who lived her whole life just to be a mother, and having to leave them when she just had just brought them into the world was simply too unbearable for her. She fought literally to her last breath for she would not accept having to leave them. And I am also doing this for the children. it's me knowing how unfair it is for them to have to grow up without their mother. Everytime I see them, I feel so sad for them, and the desperate need for me to try to do something about it, to get her back for them somehow.

Unfortunately, and as expected, it doesn't seem so far that anyone has been able to give me any information or leads on TT. That is not a surprise, of course, as I fully understand that we are very far from it technologically right now. However, I still believe that there is a possibility that if TT is theoretically possible, then in the future, perhaps way in the future, it will be achieved, and therefore someone in our time may be from the future, and that person or persons may monitor forums like this for whatever reason. And my real goal was to get the attention of someone like that, from the future, and to plead my case for them to consider helping me. Just in case someone does read this and is able to help me, I want to assure them that this is not some kind of a hoax, and that I and my wife and our children are real people and I am really pleading desperately, to even try something like this. To that end, I've included some photos of us:

13a.JPG

This is one of our wedding photos.

10-5-04-13a.JPG

This is a photo taken of her and our children in our home the night after she was diagnosed with cancer. Our baby girl Emily was only 7 months old, and our boy Andrew was about 2 and half.

10-5-04-15a.JPG

A photo of all of us taken that same night.

12-25-04-6a.JPG

This is a picture of her taken with me in December in the hospital. It was about a month and half before she passed away of the cancer.

Again, I want to thank everyone for reading my messages and all the kind words. I understand that perhaps no one will really be able to help me at all, and the only thing I ask of everyone is to try to send a short reply to this post so that the thread stays fresh and therefore can be read by more people all the time. I just dont' want to miss a chance of someone who really is a traveller coming to this site but not going back far enough to see this thread.

And just in case someone is able to help me, I want to assure you that I will do whatever is necessary to make sure that any help I am given to try to get her back will result in the least negative effect in the future. She was a school teacher and mother, that was it. She would not have made any differences to the course of history in the future. And I would make sure that if her life was allowed to continue somehow, it would impact the future in the least bit possible. If you are someone who can help me, please consider how you would be able to bring life and happiness back to this young family and our young children.

Thank you all.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

That just tears at you soul, desperate.

I hope someone does hear your tale and helps you in your time of need, though I do fear that such will never be the case.

Have faith.

StarLord

A very beautiful person and a gift to this world my friend. Take heart in the knowledge that you will see her when you are done here.

Judge Bean

She was a school teacher and mother, that was it. She would not have made any differences to the course of history in the future.

I hope you can see how these do not go together. I only wish I had as much responsibility and honor as to be a school teacher and mother. She changed history considerably already.

And I would make sure that if her life was allowed to continue somehow, it would impact the future in the least bit possible. If you are someone who can help me, please consider how you would be able to bring life and happiness back to this young family and our young children.

I look at your faces in the pictures, and I see nothing but life and happiness; but the cost is too much to bear, and I am sorry you lost her. You have made all of us hold our lives and those of our family more valuable-- something, speaking for myself, I didn't think was possible.

We want to give you more, and perhaps we can. First on the agenda: give yourself a different name. Makes a big difference, you'll see. Then let's talk some serious time travel ****.

CaryP

Man, that's got to hurt. So sad for those of us who are left behind. I can appreciate your sadness. How will your children ever really know the wonderful person that is their mother? They won't in the normal sense, but you are the link to their mother. She lives in your memories. Make sure they come to know who she is through that.

If any of you TT boys/gals exist and are looking in, this man and his children are ideal candidates for some help. Best of luck Desperate. I hope something happens for you pal.

Cary

XDrFirefly

Losing someone is a very terrible thing. If you ever want to talk about anything fill free to post me, or I'll give you my email. While, I was in school I specialized in Family Development, this included how to deal with the lose of a loved one. Please fill free to ask any question on ur, or ur children emotional well being. Her spirit is still with you my friend, you fill it in the love you still feel, and will always feel for her. Take that love and share it with you wonderful children.

If I ever find a way to travel in time, I will give you my ticket. Again, if you need any family question, please ask. I know, or can find good people, or I'm also just a good listener.

Dr FF

sosuemetoo

Desperate,

I know you have posted your situation on several Timetravel sites, and I'm proud (but not surprized) that our site has been the most willing to keep your thread alive. You are not desperate, but hopeful. I believe that those that read your initial post hope that their loved one would seek out a way to change the past somehow so that their loved one would remain with them.

I said it before in a previous post.... you've l landed in the right forum. You are amongst friends. Feel free to PM any of the staff. Join us in chat. We are there for you and will try our best to keep the thread alive. I'm going to do my part. Take a look at my sig in the next few minutes.

Desperate

Sosuemetoo,

Thank you so much for your kind support. It has been touching how everyone's responded on this site. And thank you for asking everyone to keep the thread fresh for me.

Desperate