I'm Desperate... Please Help

asamiya

I just wanted to check to see if anyone is still following this thread.
I lost my perfectly healthy mother to a drunk driving incident, crossing on a green light on a LOCAL street at 8:30AM in the morning...
A few seconds would have made all the difference in the world.
She was an absolutely wonderful and altruistic friend to all.
Ever since losing her job years ago, she has only been doing plenty of volunteer work and always willing to help out others in need.
Has there been any progress in physical time travel? I swear that I wouldn't want it for anything else except to save my mother from such a senseless tragedy. I feel like my soul has just been ripped out of me and I feel so empty and lifeless without her...
If someone is out there with the knowledge of time travel...I implore you....please help my family and I... I too, am desperate for this and sacrifice much for it....

kcwildman

Beastmaster
untill now I was unawear of this thread and your loss:( please be very carefull in this as we are often taken advantage of in times of extream grief and sadness:cautious:......
however no so far as I know the facts simply are no one has a working time mechine that has been revieled....
but even if there was I am not sure that you would be alloud to go save her life... birth and death are something we don't get to choose or change... :(
I don't know if it will help but when I lost grandpa I was told he had been spared the pain of a life trapped in a world he was not acustomed to ..he was born in the late 1870's and died in the 1960's...
the life he new and understood horse drawn wagons and no phones was gone...
replaced by rockets to the moon and Mcdonalds.... a world filled with good people and helping there neighbors,,
replaced with liers and thieves robbing and killing there neighbors..
I said all this to say, maybe it's for her own good she was called home to be with the FATHER, just like any dad would call his daughter home from a playground when he saw it full of mean kids doing bad things
again I wish to extend my heart felt sarrow for your loss and I will pray for your comfort and piece