I'm Desperate... Please Help

realtimeguy

Re: I'm Desperate... Please Help

I tried to help him out. But seems like he is DESPERATE to get his hands on a Time Machine and wants it immediately. I have the basic designs but do not have money or the proper lab to carry out a test. So I am kind of searching for people who have money to invest in the experiment. This does not involving sending any amount of money to me but using ones own financial resources to purchase the equipments and safely trying about the experiment.

Mr. Desperate was not very helpfull.

stech99

I maybe interested in trying it out your design, what kind of amount in needed and how much knowladge is required?

realtimeguy

Generating the X-Field does not required detailed scientific knowledge.

Yet, when the desired results are not forthcoming, one will require to re-visit the science behind the experiment and try to find flaws or errors. So the person conducting the experiment will require atleast the basic scientific knowledge and thus know what to search for.

I have already post the basic theory (X-Force) as well as the design on this forum.

All one has to do is assemble the raw material and perform the experiment.

The following things are required to conduct this experiment.

1. Really powerful Horseshoe magnet. Ideally made of superconducting
materials.

2. Wire for Loop that will efficiently conduct power. They should not get
heated fast. Ideally made of superconducting materials.

3. Power Source that is continous and does not drain out fast. Should not
result in short circuit. Switches to control the power source also required.

4. Super Fine needles such as those used in surgeries.

5. Electronic Equipments like Radio, Television which can be junked. These are
like guinea pigs on which the X-Force may cause disturbances or disable.

6. Lab where the experiment can be conducted in safety. I tried my
experiment at home. That was a risk I would not want others to try.

All of the above may cost from $100 to thousands or millions of dollars (if superconducting material is used)

This is the basic raw material required. As the experiment becomes more advanced, other equipments may be required. I am not sure what these could be as I have myself not proceeded beyond the basic stage.

Thanks and all the best.

Realtime Guy
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"stech99\")</div>
I maybe interested in trying it out your design, what kind of amount in needed and how much knowladge is required?[/b]

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"realtimeguy\")</div>
I tried to help him out. But seems like he is DESPERATE to get his hands on a Time Machine and wants it immediately. I have the basic designs but do not have money or the proper lab to carry out a test. So I am kind of searching for people who have money to invest in the experiment. This does not involving sending any amount of money to me but using ones own financial resources to purchase the equipments and safely trying about the experiment.

Mr. Desperate was not very helpfull.[/b]

You were expecting him to have a few Hundred thousand dollars just lying around? In your opinion, what does it cost for Super Conducting Magnets and Super Conducting Wire these days?

Eutychus

You might be able to compensate with cold and get by with less expensive materials. But how much is liquid helium per gallon?

realtimeguy

I am not sure how much they cost, but can tell you where to look for one.

As a start you can read http://www.superconductorweek.com and also check out http://www.amsuper.com/products/index.cfm Funny, I simply did a google search on "superconducting magnets on sale"

Some other suppliers.

f04_20a.jpg

Conduction-cooled magnet offered by Kobe Steel, Ltd., and Japan Magnet Technology, Inc

f04_21.jpg

Toshiba cryogen-free magnet.

f04_22.gif

Cryogen-free magnet from Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
You were expecting him to have a few Hundred thousand dollars just lying around? In your opinion, what does it cost for Super Conducting Magnets and Super Conducting Wire these days?[/b]

Lucidus

The lab I used to work in, had a super-conducting electromagnet that we used for nuclear-magnetic resonance spectroscopy. If I remember correctly the unit itself was about $300,000. Installation was another $100,000 and the magnet had to be filled weekly with liquid nitrogen and approximately every six months or so with liquid helium. This is a major cost in itself, and if you fail to do it you will quench the magnet and have to pay another $100,000 for technicians to come out and get it running again.

mark

are u guys sure there is no way to change ones own past,i mean really change it, i go back 3 days an when i return the changes i make really hapen in my timespace . please if anyone knows tell me i really want to help desperate i know how he feels i migth be young an naive but i wont give up an if i can help another that will mean my efforts werent in bain

StarLord

Untill then, people have to deal with their situation and realize that there is a reason for everything and to live in the present moment, not the past.

Let go of what you cannot possibly change.

mark

then ill find a way i wont give up till its possible an we do have the tecnology