I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apri1

@Apri1 Let me quote you as saying in one of your previous postings with your claim that, "I`ve READ up on stuff like the PX and the Montauk stuff"...
Clearly, all you did then was perhaps read the intro on the PX and the Montauk stuff, and then looked at the nice little pics in the PX book :D..

I have read up on it. I haven't read the book you're talking about.

FYI, Preston Nichols is not the "sole source" of the PX, there are hundreds of books on that subject which are absolute crap, but Nichols is one of the very few informative writers on the book...He extended the PX into his own work which was clearly stated in the Montauk Project and Montauk Revisited books....

Just because there are other books does not mean they are sources. They could have easily copied from/used his book as their own source, leading the facts back to him. Where he could have made them up. But again, I'll have to go read it.

P.S. You cannot approach and discuss books "logically and rationally", if you have no knowledge and understanding on most of the subject matter in those books, i personally never argue about knitting clothing for example..;):D..

I don't mean to debate/argue/reject the content in the book, as I haven't read it. The things I *have* read, however, appear to be clear fiction.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thank you. This is what I'm really interested in. And ideally being able to contact the people first hand if that's possible. I imagine you don't have any documentation proving that this happened? Especially prior to when it became a known thing.

No documentation at all. But here on this site just Professor Opmmur and I have identical accounts of eyewitnesses at the scene of the alleged experiment. I suppose that all the survivors of that experiment have passed on by now. But this is a common pattern as you know. It seems as if eyewitness accounts are always tossed overboard in favor of a preferred official narrative. Like in 9/11 multiple eyewitness accounts of low flying cargo jets without any windows crashing into the towers.

Dr. James Corum did confirm that radar invisibility is feasible with a device he built. Which we are told that is what the experiment was all about. But it doesn't quite explain what was apparently observed to have happened. But my research did lead to something else that was most likely related. In 1934 Popular Mechanics published an article on an inventor that claimed and demonstrated he could make himself invisible. Check this out:

May1934.jpg

TimeFlipper

I dont suppose they had photoshop back in 1934...or did they :oops:? :ROFLMAO:..
It could be an apprentice of Harry Houdini who was an amazing illusionist, as well as a brilliant escapologist, and prime debunker of the so called "spirit mediums", and im not referring to alcoholic spirits ;):D..hope you enjoy this amazing close up illusion..

Last edited:

Kairos

You can see how he did it if you just look closely at the photographs. It's using a mirror.

Apri1

No documentation at all. But here on this site just Professor Opmmur and I have identical accounts of eyewitnesses at the scene of the alleged experiment. I suppose that all the survivors of that experiment have passed on by now. But this is a common pattern as you know. It seems as if eyewitness accounts are always tossed overboard in favor of a preferred official narrative. Like in 9/11 multiple eyewitness accounts of low flying cargo jets without any windows crashing into the towers.

Dr. James Corum did confirm that radar invisibility is feasible with a device he built. Which we are told that is what the experiment was all about. But it doesn't quite explain what was apparently observed to have happened. But my research did lead to something else that was most likely related. In 1934 Popular Mechanics published an article on an inventor that claimed and demonstrated he could make himself invisible. Check this out:

I'm aware of the vanishing witnesses. It's interesting to hear, but hopefully you understand my skepticism. As for the article posted, did he provide schematics and details as to how it was done? If not, it's pretty easy to say such things are hoaxes. Photo manipulation has been a thing for as long as there's been photos. An easy way to replicate the effect would be to take a photo, only partially expose it. Then walk away and photograph the rest. This half-exposure technique creates a transparency effect like what you see. And it's done nowadays a lot for "artistic" purposes. One of the benefits of old film techniques I suppose.

On 9/11, I find it fascinating how the conspiracy theories surrounding it have much less impact in this timeline than in the others.

jimord

i still had my question am I in the future? does anyone know me too? come on? zenron the time lord?

TimeFlipper

i still had my question am I in the future? does anyone know me too? come on? zenron the time lord?

I think the answer to your question would be simply.....No.
When you see yourself in a mirror, you are actually seeing an image of yourself which is in the past, if that is helpful to you..
If you want to believe that you are from the future and be a Doctor Who Time-Lord , then that is your prerogative to do so (actually 90% of people will say, perogative instead of prerogative) :cool: :)..

Cirrus

On 9/11, I find it fascinating how the conspiracy theories surrounding it have much less impact in this timeline than in the others.

Okay, so this conspiracy theory does not hold water with me except for the fact that when the second plane hit there should have been 5 billion hi-res pictures of it because EVERYONE was focused on the towers at that point. I'm pretty sure there are a few news outlets in NYC and a few photographers who would be crazy enough to start snapping photos from the roof of a nearby building for a better shot.

That being said, my friend's dad was on Flight 11. He's no longer among the living. It would have to be one hell of a conspiracy for his flight to take off and then somehow be switched with a cargo plane in the amount of time it took to get to NYC based on the flight paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.