I'm lost and want to share my experience this is the 2nd time of probably many

Noch Cox

It's odd you wrote 17:31 which upside down and mixed is ' I LIE '. Lol, just playing with ya. I wonder if someone more advanced is using you as an experiment? Have you ever seen a UFO then experienced missing time? Are you/have been in the military? Have you woke up with nose bleeds before you started shifting?
No to all those questions iv had a pretty normal life till 7 months ago :/ im honestly just looking for any info about what could be happening but i guess me being used is a possibility, thank you il think about it.

Noch

Voyageur

Are you sure you want to go home? Don't you think this is amazing and you could find other interesting experiences around the multiverse?

If not, then you will need to find out how physical realities is just different energy-vibrational levels, and you should find a energy state that will take you back to the dimension where you came here.

Everything, that has happen, will happen, has/will happen in any physical dimension, has a energy frequencional signal and finding that signal takes you in that particular space in that time you wish to shift to. It is possible to shift back, but would that be ok to you then? Would it be ok just to shift there and nobody asks where you have been etc.. your life would just continue as normal. How would that feel?

arvin

I just want to go home and stay there, besides i dont think im gifted, i just feel like this is all a big accident,

Noch[/QUOTE]
in time, there's no such an accident

Voyageur

Okay then good luck. I hope you will find a place that you will experience a peace of mind. But I am glad that our realities came together. This opened my views on how dimensions can cross to form an experiences with different histories :)

Itheblaze

But why is this happening? Let's see if your subconscious knows something. Have pen/notepad by nightstand. Lie down quietly and tell yourself (in your mind), that you are now going to dream and remerber upon waking why you are able to shift. Is there away to shift back home? Dwell on this problem until you fall asleep. Hopefully, you'll dream the answer. It might take a few tries. Post the results if you're still here.

Noch Cox

Are you sure you want to go home? Don't you think this is amazing and you could find other interesting experiences around the multiverse?

If not, then you will need to find out how physical realities is just different energy-vibrational levels, and you should find a energy state that will take you back to the dimension where you came here.

Everything, that has happen, will happen, has/will happen in any physical dimension, has a energy frequencional signal and finding that signal takes you in that particular space in that time you wish to shift to. It is possible to shift back, but would that be ok to you then? Would it be ok just to shift there and nobody asks where you have been etc.. your life would just continue as normal. How would that feel?
I guess in theory you'd think going around different worlds would be fun but im so alone and iv already experienced a lot of different things already, i just want to go home.

Noch

Noch Cox

Okay then good luck. I hope you will find a place that you will experience a peace of mind. But I am glad that our realities came together. This opened my views on how dimensions can cross to form an experiences with different histories :)
Thank you for your time and responses,

Noch