I'm testing legitimacy in already existing schematics

TimeFlipper

Any project that gets your adrenaline flowing is worth pursuing. I'd be interested in following along as you built and tested a device. I'm currently running my own Time Travel experiment, but not with a device. I'm using Sound through magnetic speakers and directing the waves at 90 degree angles to each other.

Welcome to the Paranormalis family, we would be interested in knowing the frequencies and the waveform sounds you will be obtaining in your experiments...I get the idea that when you are facing both speakers at each other, you will be hoping for some form of "Delta Time-Gap" inbetween the two speakers :)...

Twin Starfire

Welcome to the Paranormalis family, we would be interested in knowing the frequencies and the waveform sounds you will be obtaining in your experiments...I get the idea that when you are facing both speakers at each other, you will be hoping for some form of "Delta Time-Gap" inbetween the two speakers :)...
Hey TimeFlipper. Wow. I would LOVE to tell someone--ANYONE--about any of the weird things I'm interested in. Seriously, thanks for asking. Your comment about creating a gap, a la Tesla, is close to what I was thinking. I've got my notes and results over a 3-week testing period. I used a basic 432 Hz continuous tone cranked up to 11 (ha), and then toned along with it on a fifth. My theory could be called the 'Alice Theory' because it's based on placing the entire head inside the generated field, and once achieved, the body follows.

samzeman

I would not waste my time making anything that is public. If any of those schematics were worth a dime the government would have shut down this site long ago. Instead I would use reports of time travel events to try and duplicate those events. Telsa - when he was struck my electricity, Victor Goddard`s experience while flying, the person that I spoke to that reported re-experiencing events after being shocked by placing the end of a transformer absentmindedly in his mouth and plugging it in (which is very similar to what happened to Tesla), etc.
What are the common denominators?

I feel like I say this maybe too much (sorry!) but don't just shock yourself, electricity is mega dangerous. It's no use time travelling if you have a heart attack when you do.

Treversal

I feel like I say this maybe too much (sorry!) but don't just shock yourself, electricity is mega dangerous. It's no use time travelling if you have a heart attack when you do.
THE SECRET OF TIME TRAVEL REVEALED?????

Maybe....I might as well share....

I do not have my old notes - which I only had in my old Anomalies account - but the person that told me in private about his time travel experience, to the best of my memory, stuck the end of an ATARI plug in his mouth absentmindedly while he plugged it into a wall socket forgetting to plug it into his ATARI first. Then the last several minutes of his life repeated.

I found this online:

The Atari 2600 needs at least 7.5 volts and somewhere between 200-400 mA depending on the cartridge you're playing. The original provided 9 volts at 500 mA.

I guess that is not THAT much - but seeing that he could have been wrong, lying, or crazy and I do not remember with 100% accuracy if it was an ATARI SYSTEM, and I have no idea which one it was if indeed it was an ATARI- I would NOT recommend that anyone try this.

But I have thought about it....

.....Tonights winning lotto numbers are 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19. ZAPPP!!! Talks into already connected cell phone: Quick, its 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19...

Waiting....gOT IT???......Yeah, I got it! i HAVE THE TICKET.

....Tonight`s winning lotto numbers are 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19.

All you need is a dollar and a ATARI TIME MACHINE?

Treversal

THE SECRET OF TIME TRAVEL REVEALED?????

Maybe....I might as well share....

I do not have my old notes - which I only had in my old Anomalies account - but the person that told me in private about his time travel experience, to the best of my memory, stuck the end of an ATARI plug in his mouth absentmindedly while he plugged it into a wall socket forgetting to plug it into his ATARI first. Then the last several minutes of his life repeated.

I found this online:

The Atari 2600 needs at least 7.5 volts and somewhere between 200-400 mA depending on the cartridge you're playing. The original provided 9 volts at 500 mA.

I guess that is not THAT much - but seeing that he could have been wrong, lying, or crazy and I do not remember with 100% accuracy if it was an ATARI SYSTEM, and I have no idea which one it was if indeed it was an ATARI- I would NOT recommend that anyone try this.

But I have thought about it....

.....Tonights winning lotto numbers are 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19. ZAPPP!!! Talks into already connected cell phone: Quick, its 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19...

Waiting....gOT IT???......Yeah, I got it! i HAVE THE TICKET.

....Tonight`s winning lotto numbers are 16, 32, 19, 4, 11 and 19.

All you need is a dollar and a ATARI TIME MACHINE?
btw STRANGE...I did NOT change the fonts or highlight ANYTHING in the post above...

Twin Starfire

I would not waste my time making anything that is public. If any of those schematics were worth a dime the government would have shut down this site long ago. Instead I would use reports of time travel events to try and duplicate those events. Telsa - when he was struck my electricity, Victor Goddard`s experience while flying, the person that I spoke to that reported re-experiencing events after being shocked by placing the end of a transformer absentmindedly in his mouth and plugging it in (which is very similar to what happened to Tesla), etc.
What are the common denominators?
btw STRANGE...I did NOT change the fonts or highlight ANYTHING in the post above...
First case of Mandela Effect documented in the moment. That was a multi-dimensional post, man.

samzeman

TENS units use electricty for medical purposes.

True, but they say "Clear" when they defibrilate someone because if anyone is touching the patient or the bed the patient is on, the defib is just as likely to stop the heart of anyone who gets shocked as start the heart of the patient.