Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

NITRO

wow you found a wrong letter ,good job lol
john titor had a good foundations in his storry so i dont expect nothing less from other tt..

Element115

So John Titor traveled by a machine that used two micro singularities to warp space-time within a controlled bubble that had other technological measures to safeguard itself. This dude just travels through time with some handler guy? I mean, if we believe the premise of this time traveling via these humanoids with these energy fields they emit or whatever, then we're basically buying into time travel being an elitist type of slavery made by these purported biological deities. Sure, it ties into religion real nice but so do other theories. Captivating story telling though, I would wish to read more. Responds to his own thread 3 years later claiming 12 days have passed and he found his handler. A++. Please continue the chapter. Tell us what happened with the handler reunion and the time dilation.

And @ParadiseFalls... you need to realize that you are cut from a different cloth and while you may not fit in with this time or completely agree with what is currently happening, all time periods have their flaws and issues and as you say, strive for perfection. We're in an evolutionary stage where we choose to covet life and want to prolong it and ensure people have the best chance they get. No one asked to be born retarded or with autism, so why should they be punished for it? Have you seen the movie or read the book about The Elephant Man? You have an air about you and articulate well, but ultimately hold old world values which contribute to your personality and preferences. It's not a bad thing, but something that needs to be known. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

It is a holiday. I have a chance to post here. Try if I might it is still a learning curve, this internet. I had time in my previous transgression to learn more about this period in history. Your history. I received many messages to my pm about questions. Asking me, their minds filled with strange wonder. Will I? I will, answer one of them now. Their username will be removed out of discrecion.

Good day Paradise Falls

I saw your conversion that you are a time travel. I have some questions for you please could you answer them. I just want to say that this website is funny, everyone on here is looking for time traveler and then when someone claims to be one they all say fake. I believe that there time traveler's out their. So here my questions. 1. how do you time travel ? I would love to time travel and change my past. 2. Please could you tell me the future of South Africa? I live here and a lot of scary things have happened here lately. Please answer me and let me know. Thank you.

The first two questions I am forbidden to say. I have stated some of the experience in my previous post. As for the third, about South Africa? The US eventually gets involved then the UN. The Boars, is that what they call White South Africans? The White South Africans receive their own white ethnostate in the lower regions and it's very segregated in the South Africans theater. Whites do not go outside their state and black Africans have agreed to not enter only temporary and that is only for day work through Allied peace talks.

This is during the beginning of the Greater War and the Minor wars. When the UN entered South Africa, the US overseeing the operation. That is when South African Whites gain much much more pull within the UN Human Rights Council. Now recognized as the different people of the Continent.

What you see today in isolated area's of the world like South Africa. But it is on a global scale and this factors much on the what ignited The Greater War.

The White South Africans need to plea and call out the human rights violation that is happen in South Africa. It could prevent much bloodshed on your behalf and their behalf. There will be much bloodshed. I am sorry about what will happen to you. But in the end we all have the experience.

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

So John Titor traveled by a machine that used two micro singularities to warp space-time within a controlled bubble that had other technological measures to safeguard itself. This dude just travels through time with some handler guy? I mean, if we believe the premise of this time traveling via these humanoids with these energy fields they emit or whatever, then we're basically buying into time travel being an elitist type of slavery made by these purported biological deities. Sure, it ties into religion real nice but so do other theories. Captivating story telling though, I would wish to read more. Responds to his own thread 3 years later claiming 12 days have passed and he found his handler. A++. Please continue the chapter. Tell us what happened with the handler reunion and the time dilation.

And @ParadiseFalls... you need to realize that you are cut from a different cloth and while you may not fit in with this time or completely agree with what is currently happening, all time periods have their flaws and issues and as you say, strive for perfection. We're in an evolutionary stage where we choose to covet life and want to prolong it and ensure people have the best chance they get. No one asked to be born retarded or with autism, so why should they be punished for it? Have you seen the movie or read the book about The Elephant Man? You have an air about you and articulate well, but ultimately hold old world values which contribute to your personality and preferences. It's not a bad thing, but something that needs to be known. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It is a social structure. Those are the words to describe it. You have to serve a purpose to live. Everyone must serve a purpose.

You serve your immortal Gods and Goddesses and their families.

ParadiseFalls

Hi Paradise falls thank you for your reply to my last question about South Africa. I have other question about time travel , could you tell how i could time travel. You can,t tell me your method but do you know of other methods that you could share? If not . would you be willing to help me send a message back in time? If thats possbile to warn my younger self? If thats how time travel works. Please let me.

I can't tell you how we conduct contacts due to having that information. It would be counterintuitive, a security risk on the behavior of the organization I operate under. There are many sleeper cells throughout and each have their own systems of communication. There are many more but overall there is four fundamental orders each emblem. Those are espionage, sabotage, finance, assassination in your practical sense and in these there are many subordinate categories of provocateurs, agitators, arsonists, catalysts. All skills needs to be learned property for one to be a servitor to their Deity.

The past cannot be forced into the direction of our will but swayed to enter the realms we choose acting as egregor's to you all here now. You are meaningless to us. You are the dead who serve no purpose but each coven is fighting for your control. This is because here now is the closeness to the generational time when the first of our God's were birth into this existence. The only way to kill such a power is to make certain it never was created. This is why we are here.

If you actively search us out and serve no purpose your existence will end. You will not find philanthropy among us. Do you still ask this question?

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

How do these beings you say live immortal? How do you time travel?

I am much older than I am two replies ago. I have been granted to see many futures farther than my own. And one day if I am still here I will go to where all the stars are no longer in the skies. I come here and will be younger to future reply and some much older than I am now.

What I share to you is knowledge of time and how it is done, so listen to me very carefully. You will not hear this from anyone else. I share to you knowledge no one here could possibly replicate and it will be very hard for you to understand. I have told you about my handlers. They are not called this name where I am from. They are living protocols. Range systematic transboundary organisms as best I can describe for you to understand. They are made from I cannot say but for what you could perceive I will call wetware in term. Though your understanding in such things are primitive at best.

Organic machines is what I can say interpret in a particular way . Everything is organic there where the serpents of the gods domain. Things you only dream could be possible and where logic and physics are meaningless. They were design for their purpose as travelers. They are what you people call Kharon's. They hold the key's to what you seek.

I am only a familiar. I cannot do what they do for I am only human. Humanity lost their human long ago.

The Kharon's have nearly limitless neuron synapses within them. They were made that way. Their powerful minds are capable of doing many extraordinary things. By simply hold a thought they can travel to any where and just by being close you can travel with them too. They are only servants of their ladies and lords. Many of men have even written about them in ancient text. Follow the old lore's.

There is no way to stop aging and humans are born to die. Biological brains die but your consciousness lives forever so long as you still breath or part of the mind is still functional. How the Gods achieve immortality is through a process I cannot name. Foremost delineate are endogenous molecules through a chemical bonding procedure. Growth occurs, fusing the byproduct to them. Allowing their consciousness to adapt where as they surgically remove the old parts of their minds and bodies until transition is complete. They are genetically design to grow imperceptive.

No one dies and that is why some envy the dead.

I do not envy you for I do not seek to die but through all my effort be granted only the experiences of death.

Love Death And The Dream - Roberto Ferri

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

Tintin

You are from which year sir.also how you livng here for years.

Sitting here lighting up a clipper as I type this. A white taxi drives by in this nearly isolated district. Across the way just beyond a fenced off field lay a newly constructed building site with the word element along the side.

These are crap but they make for cheap cigars. You're not suppose to inhale a cigar? I guess I'm living life on the edge.

The night here is quiet. A little shadow away from the bright street lights and the vermin who roam this city just a few blocks away.

I remember this place, this place where I am now. The buildings here so new and plastic. Wasn't like this so long ago. In fact the building I mentioned earlier no longer exist but of old rubble. And the commercial building that stand across from it served as the local militias office to a great warlord who reign over the area from which I once grew up in.

A time long ago..

It's been 300 days since I last posted here and so much has been done since then. Constant flow of work. Never ending of covert operations.

I have been here for 3 weeks.

I have seen a few travelers in this period. It's never a good sign. They have been following me. They lost my trail for a few nights but I had to come out. I know where I am and I know they have their familiars keeping an eye on me.

I have orders to fill. I'm a soldier. We all are in this cold war.

The travelers are active recently in this period because of the coming global conflict of your time. We all are setting the pieces like actors on a chess board. Everything that is going on here is because of our doing.

These are the last days of your future and your current present is slowly transitioning into our past. Nothing you do now can stop this.

I am from your future and I'm a traveler.