Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

Secretman3811

Tintin

You are from which year sir.also how you livng here for years.

Sitting here lighting up a clipper as I type this. A white taxi drives by in this nearly isolated district. Across the way just beyond a fenced off field lay a newly constructed building site with the word element along the side.

These are crap but they make for cheap cigars. You're not suppose to inhale a cigar? I guess I'm living life on the edge.

The night here is quiet. A little shadow away from the bright street lights and the vermin who roam this city just a few blocks away.

I remember this place, this place where I am now. The buildings here so new and plastic. Wasn't like this so long ago. In fact the building I mentioned earlier no longer exist but of old rubble. And the commercial building that stand across from it served as the local militias office to a great warlord who reign over the area from which I once grew up in.

A time long ago..

It's been 300 days since I last posted here and so much has been done since then. Constant flow of work. Never ending of covert operations.

I have been here for 3 weeks.

I have seen a few travelers in this period. It's never a good sign. They have been following me. They lost my trail for a few nights but I had to come out. I know where I am and I know they have their familiars keeping an eye on me.

I have orders to fill. I'm a soldier. We all are in this cold war.

The travelers are active recently in this period because of the coming global conflict of your time. We all are setting the pieces like actors on a chess board. Everything that is going on here is because of our doing.

These are the last days of your future and your current present is slowly transitioning into our past. Nothing you do now can stop this.

I am from your future and I'm a

Tintin

You are from which year sir.also how you livng here for years.

Sitting here lighting up a clipper as I type this. A white taxi drives by in this nearly isolated district. Across the way just beyond a fenced off field lay a newly constructed building site with the word element along the side.

These are crap but they make for cheap cigars. You're not suppose to inhale a cigar? I guess I'm living life on the edge.

The night here is quiet. A little shadow away from the bright street lights and the vermin who roam this city just a few blocks away.

I remember this place, this place where I am now. The buildings here so new and plastic. Wasn't like this so long ago. In fact the building I mentioned earlier no longer exist but of old rubble. And the commercial building that stand across from it served as the local militias office to a great warlord who reign over the area from which I once grew up in.

A time long ago..

It's been 300 days since I last posted here and so much has been done since then. Constant flow of work. Never ending of covert operations.

I have been here for 3 weeks.

I have seen a few travelers in this period. It's never a good sign. They have been following me. They lost my trail for a few nights but I had to come out. I know where I am and I know they have their familiars keeping an eye on me.

I have orders to fill. I'm a soldier. We all are in this cold war.

The travelers are active recently in this period because of the coming global conflict of your time. We all are setting the pieces like actors on a chess board. Everything that is going on here is because of our doing.

These are the last days of your future and your current present is slowly transitioning into our past. Nothing you do now can stop this.

I am from your future and I'm a traveler.
Tell us about the future will there be a NWO happen in the future?

ParadiseFalls

Tell us about the future will there be a NWO happen in the future?

My father worked in office management at a meat distribution facility. He had money, more than most of his peers. I didn't have a mother. My father's sperm was inserted into an synthetic embryo. I grew from an artificial uterus with injected enhancements. These enhancements help lower my freezing temperature levels and improve my vision, endurance capabilities compared to humans like you.

These enhancements are very expensive. In fact the whole process of such fetus growth is a large bag of coins. My father could only afford a few enhancement treatments.

He was sent to the killing fields when I was seven. After he left the landlord put me out onto the street and took the rest of my father's savings.

I roamed streets and abandoned subways with other children eating trash and rats until I met Sunny. Sunny would take kids in and make them child soldiers. Like Fagin from the Oliver Twist story. Sunny ruled with an iron fist. Taught us discipline. He ran a homeless encampment. He would contract us out to local thugs, gangs and war criminals who needed the extra muscle. Sunny was better than being raped and murdered out on the mean streets. Our payment was in food and shelter.

Sunny took an eye to us with enhancements. To him we were his golden goose's and because of this we were given the best contracts.

BY the time I hit eleven I grew tired of Sunny's bullshit and because of all those years working for him I received connections.

By then I was being contracted out a lot through a local petite warlord in the region. They were better armed and my skills were much more in tuned than years prior. I decided to jump ship from Sunny and go work full time with them.

What can I say? What do you want me to say? That your ancestors future is bleak. That the horrors that you couldn't imagine will happen. Hardship is a way of life and it's written all over my face. Proof enough of your future's end.

Secretman3811

My father worked in office management at a meat distribution facility. He had money, more than most of his peers. I didn't have a mother. My father's sperm was inserted into an synthetic embryo. I grew from an artificial uterus with injected enhancements. These enhancements help lower my freezing temperature levels and improve my vision, endurance capabilities compared to humans like you.

These enhancements are very expensive. In fact the whole process of such fetus growth is a large bag of coins. My father could only afford a few enhancement treatments.

He was sent to the killing fields when I was seven. After he left the landlord put me out onto the street and took the rest of my father's savings.

I roamed streets and abandoned subways with other children eating trash and rats until I met Sunny. Sunny would take kids in and make them child soldiers. Like Fagin from the Oliver Twist story. Sunny ruled with an iron fist. Taught us discipline. He ran a homeless encampment. He would contract us out to local thugs, gangs and war criminals who needed the extra muscle. Sunny was better than being raped and murdered out on the mean streets. Our payment was in food and shelter.

Sunny took an eye to us with enhancements. To him we were his golden goose's and because of this we were given the best contracts.

BY the time I hit eleven I grew tired of Sunny's bullshit and because of all those years working for him I received connections.

By then I was being contracted out a lot through a local petite warlord in the region. They were better armed and my skills were much more in tuned than years prior. I decided to jump ship from Sunny and go work full time with them.

What can I say? What do you want me to say? That your ancestors future is bleak. That the horrors that you couldn't imagine will happen. Hardship is a way of life and it's written all over my face. Proof enough of your future's end.
Ok but what year are you from? Do you meet anybody that are supernatural like vampire and Slenderman stuff like that and ufo so write back

GBBrawler

I was reading the topics of today and for what will happen? Ukraine will lose the war, Biden will win the next election.
If so…
1) What’s the outcome for Ukraine? Does Russia take possession of the remainder of it?
2) Does Biden serve a full second term?
3) What happens to Donald Trump?