Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

ParadiseFalls

@ParadiseFalls , I’ll ask again from mid April 2023 that you did not answer:

ParadiseFalls said:
@ParadiseFalls , I’ll ask again from mid April 2023 that you did not answer:

ParadiseFalls said:
I was reading the topics of today and for what will happen? Ukraine will lose the war, Biden will win the next election.

I was reading the topics of today and for what will happen? Ukraine will lose the war, Biden will win the next election.

My coven and I have vast interest in the global conflict. I cannot tell you certain details. This was not the global war that was written in history. We, the travelers artificially created it. There are many different groups of us playing different sides against each other in this long lasting war within many layers of wars, exposed and hidden.

Ukraine becomes nonexistent. The US sends in US ground troops when the Russians begin to across the river of Kiev. Russia and the axis forces do not stop at Ukraine.

if we have it our way Biden is guaranteed another full term.

I never said I was the good guy. But in this twisted web, no one plays such equilibriums.

Trumps fade into extant.

Is that the answers you seek?

Do you have more questions that need answering?

Last edited:

GBBrawler

My coven and I have vast interest in the global conflict. I cannot tell you certain details. This was not the global war that was written in history. We, the travelers artificially created it. There are many different groups of us playing different sides against each other in this long lasting war within many layers of wars, exposed and hidden.

Ukraine becomes nonexistent. The US sends in US ground troops when the Russians begin to across the river of Kiev. Russia and the axis forces do not stop at Ukraine.

if we have it our way Biden is guaranteed another full term.

I never said I was the good guy. But in this twisted web, no one plays such equilibriums.

Trumps fade into extant.

Is that the answers you seek?

Do you have more questions that need answering?
What's with the "My coven and I have vast interest in global conflict" talk? What are you a demon or artificial intelligence construct (🔯)? Why would you have Biden guaranteed another full term if you had it "our way"? How about the use of nuclear weapons in this conflict?