I'm walking with ghosts

Thread starter #121
Believe me, you all leave the body while you are sleeping.
Each of you interprets your own dreams.
? Reincarnation is a prerequisite for living again.
When you walk in a dream outside your body, the energy of your soul is attacked and together with it you find yourself in your body.
But this can happen when you are 8-10 years old.
In the later years, the spirit spills through you, and you think that you only dreamed.

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
I must say under the age of 7 the astral projection, i later mistook for a dream.

Its a lot different know though.

Thread starter #123
Happy New Year
What is the weather in your home?

Last edited:
Thread starter #125
Did you know that the human brain is storing inactive spirals for perceiving life after death (fifth dimension)

These spirals are not yet activated and are stored in an isolated foil made of clear skin. They are located somewhere in the depths of the middle brain.
When a person dies, these spirals in the form of a ghost - the first nebulae is removed and stored in archival niches.

These spirals are waiting for a favorable evolutionary transformation of the human body and they are a part that will be activated in the near future.

Did you know that the human brain is storing inactive spirals for perceiving life after death (fifth dimension)

These spirals are not yet activated and are stored in an isolated foil made of clear skin. They are located somewhere in the depths of the middle brain.
When a person dies, these spirals in the form of a ghost - the first nebulae is removed and stored in archival niches.

These spirals are waiting for a favorable evolutionary transformation of the human body and they are a part that will be activated in the near future.
Citations needed.