I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

No question about my writing?

Thank you for your permission. that I could write some of the secrets that may originate from your mysterious side and are called the paranormal world.

End:

Rudi

The visible glittering circles moving at high speeds in the night sky are collectors of enriched human souls or I call them archival niches.

They are activated only when returning to the past of a certain period, but never in the present or at the present time due to the evolutionary change of human bodies.

Before activation, they are illuminated and visible, but only for a short time, and this is the time of the removal of the energy core for reincarnation.

Their existence lasts before the appearance of the human body.
Given the increasing number of populations, their number increased

Rudi

Archival time; first part

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul energy.
From here on, the consciousness of an individual is still alive, but without a physical body, he is a man without a body.
At this stage, the spirit no longer knows that there is a physical life, this memory fades. Just as some do not believe that there is a parallel of life in the form of ghosts or life after life.
All these forms of the minds of humans and animals are always present in the environment where a person lives, except that he does not perceive it, unless the pursuit of some exile and interference with it and in some way stimulates the soul energy to pursue it, because it is also the soul some new excitement for some new knowledge.
When a person loses or cuts off his foot, these cellular energies do not in any way detract from the whole of human consciousness, stay in the place where they were.
They still function and perform a function without this leg, and this is on commands from the center of the brain. Therefore, a person occasionally feels pain in his removed leg. This consciousness leaves the body completely when it is completely dead. The brain is the only body that leads the body and some kind of converter antimatter into consciousness.
When you die after a light niche you find yourself abroad, where there is no matter at least in hard form, you can call it an antimatter.
When choosing a niche to reintroduce into the physical world, which can be the same period as in the previous life. So, from the survival of the future, the past you return to the past, or the future for you.
When you realize yourself in a certain body, you have to reconsider yourself first as a soul. Sometimes, through the realization of this consciousness, you feel that you have somehow experienced this to know the place, even though you have never been there to do something which is very well known to you, in short, with the help of meditation, these memorial impressions are so frequent that you simply begin to think in the direction of uninterrupted living with the spaces of the entrance into different bodies and periods.

Rudi

Materia - antimateria

When I walk on the fifth dimension, I do not feel any resistance.
In my opinion, the antimatter is essentially a shadow of matter. It is visible and can also be transformed to become visible to the eye or to change the shape.
Paranormal is basically a shadow of physical perception.
Destroy the shadow, remove the matter.
You move the position of the antimatter, destroy the physical body or object.

Rudi

An alien from space does not exist.
In the sky you see some things that come out of the paranormal dimension, and this is the antimatter that is emitted by the physical world.

Moving exposed objects in the night sky are collectors of refined souls.
I use them for a specific journey from point A to point B, because I have a special task that I am a mediator between the three-dimensional and 5-dimensional worlds.
Travel is very fast 100 KM only 5 seconds.
(I'm telling the truth to make it easy for you to answer your questions for paranormal, rudidurudi.)

Rudi

Reinkarnacija:

The chromosomal form or the soul record of each individual also applies after death.
Lucid dreams are just walking along a thin line called the "thin line of life or death."

You can not change this thin line, knowingly or deliberately.

The thin line in both directions is changed only by those who once reincarnated into some physical body and live in it (as a sort of parasite)

Reincarnation happens 1: 100 000 000 People.
That's why this is just an illusion for most people.

Rudi

All of us walk with Ghosts. Our very thoughts are the whispers of the dead.

Yes, always someone is watching us.
But they are always a step ahead of us.
They wonder what we are doing in the dimension, where by touching our hands we can destroy everything that nature has done.