I'm walking with ghosts

Mayhem

Zenith
Why dont you tell them about your outer life.

The life we all have but most dont have the perception to accommodate their reality.

Rudi

I walk with ghosts: to describe a little

My first concern is that as I leave the body, it remains in the same position as I left it (which is very important when moving back to the body.)

From here on, I do not realize that I am in the fifth dimension (this happens and the finding that I am no longer in the body, I need my brain).

I travel with an archival niche (round light 50 centimeters - 100 kilometers in less than five seconds)

I work in conjunction with other enriched energies, which I already agree in a physical form (I am the mediator during my life in the paranormal world.)

I received all the necessary energies for treating the celestial side
Southwest, I've been using it for more than half a century.

I work carefully with my body carefully, always thinking a step further.

I have the ability to influence the life or death of someone I define.
You can change the effect of the mechanical and magnetic forces of the ITD

For now,

Last edited:

Rudi

The opposite of matter is antimatter.
From the point of view of ordinary people, matter or its elements become visible.
From the point of view of paranormal proportions, there is a visible trace, where this matter changes into the energy of eternal existence.
The antimatter, in its contact with its opposition, begins to change the shape into a visible element of the physical form, but it is still an antimatter.

Rudi

Do not be naive.

There are no alien galactic beings in the vicinity of the Earth.
The realization that they are real beings who live their own evolutionary path and come from our human energy after the death of the body. This is the form or second phase of our mortality.

Similar forms of bodies on various video films are perceived as a physical body, but not true. The paranormal form of the creature is similar to these specimens on the video, but the true form is derived from the paranormalmateria and can not be arrested or interrogated.

Rudi

(a.) -3-dimension-physical life
(b.) -4-dimension-time
(c.) -5-dimension -paramateria
a., c.
The existence of two dimensions intertwining with each other is the dimension of the primitive living beings and the dimensions of the beings of the paramateria;
As long as he has a man for his idol god, he will be afraid to die and will not accept something that has nothing to do with the idol. The paranormal dimension is only the door or the entrance to immortality, which for some time is not acceptable and accessible for some people.
There are no other dimensions - you enumerate them 12-those are not dimensions, these are different directions of the evolutionary random development of the species.

The feeling in 3.d is not the same as feeling in 5.d.
4.d. it is a time which the being of the earth interprets in its own way. The birth of each being, which is considered further age after the years passed, is wrong.

A man born in 1960 lives 80 years; - part of his antimatter remains immediately after the birth of his body in the year of birth (1960), and part of the base passes from the 5th dimension to the 3rd dimensional matter.

After the death of the physical body, the human paranormal - matter finds itself in time in 1960, exactly in the area where the process of transformation began. The physical body remains in the moving time in which it decays.

That's why the illusion that you see your loved ones after death is not true because they have not even been born yet.

(b.) Time moves simultaneously in both directions, into the future and the past, which for the physical body is death for paranormal-matter birth.

Rudi

Archive: Archival time

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and as a whole disappears from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness within himself as his energy of the soul.

From now on, the individual's consciousness is still alive, but without a physical body, man is without body.
At this stage, the soul does not differ between physical and paranormal life.
As a spirit you see a world without colors; You can only see shapes of matter and shape of physical persons only in black and white different shades.

When a person dies, he is located in an archival niche, where there is nothing in hard form, you can say that you are moving on an antimatter or a fifth dimension.

History follows us at the same distance as the train wagons dragged by the locomotive of the future. The distance between the years of birth and death is always the same.

Example:
A man, born in 1950, lives about 60 years and dies. The body remains in 2010 and the soul remains in nothing. The soul waits for the wagon of his birth.
The wagon of her birth from 1950 and the possibility of re-birth, will bring her soul past the locomotive that drives into the future.

Rudi

Final analysis: my discovery:

Real Experience:
In a phase of sleep, I, for some reason, jumped back to my body. Because of the first contact that happens on my forehead, I was lucky to see with my eyes my energy or the overall shape of the body without a physical body that jumped or dived into me. Just before the fusion, I felt that the body was paralyzed, without weight, and the weight of the pressure on the body was about 20 decagrams.

This event did not shock me, I am just glad to disclose or discover a whole picture of my exits from the body with some logic
We know that the brain functions in such a way that the left side of the brain directs the right side of the body and the right one to the left, which is sensible in view of the contact of human energy when it leaves the body or returns.

This means that the left brain side of the energy comes into contact or connects to the right brain side of the living body and controls them, and the right side of the body with the left side.
From here, the question is why the brain functions cross-over.
When you look in the mirror and close your right eye, you see yourself in the mirror as if you have a closed left eye.
(the soul enters the body, like the look in the mirror)

This abandonment is as if a man from the water level rose to the air and watched his reflection on the surface of the water that is disappearing.

Human energy leaves the body very thoughtful when its purpose is to return back is to be drained by first lifting with its feet and body and the last contact is at the forehead in the eye area.
The return is in the opposite direction, first between the eyes and at the end of the foot.

Rudi

Filled space in an atmosphere with a living being:

Physical form and various matter is visible only for the time of physical life.
The antimatter is the invisible footprint of this physical life.
When you move your body, an invisible footprint remains behind you.
There can not be two physical bodies in one place, and paranormal prints can be several.

The paranormal footprint does not occupy space in the atmosphere.

You can discover the ability to read a person's thoughts if you stand in his place when he leaves space in the atmosphere.

The imprint that remains for dead physical bodies disappears only after the end of its degradation, but in the paranormal world this invisible footprint has been present for a long time and you can tie it up as a telepathic transmission.
Traces of different antimatter are intertwined through these invisible traces, such as the fog of various original energies.

To be continued:

Rudi

CONTACT: For eternal life or for the eternal loss of soul, it happens in one thousandth of a second.

The fifth dimension differs from life in the physical body. In the fifth dimension, people do not recognize people, such as family or friends. Each nebula of the soul or its perceptible movement of energy is an attacker for you.

The ability to realize actions through consciousness is only possible if you are in the physical body, and you can activate and direct energy for a particular mission, area, and time when you are outside your body.

Even if you find yourself in a fog somewhere far away, you are always close to your body with work in an endless space and the distance is not an obstacle.

In the fifth dimension, you are not dependent on miles and limited in time, you act like an octopus, with hunters, but all this is just as long as your body is in danger. Lifting or exiting the body is like an air outlet when you dive into water.

Sometimes it happens that some soul is attacking a body in which a stable soul is, because it can not escape immediately, it happens that the body literally ignites and burns. The result is that both of them remained in the fifth dimension, the physical body is useless.

Reincarnation can only occur extractively in paranormal form. Only a soul able to walk with ghosts is accessible, while everyone else sleeps and dreams well, they do not know how to analyze their dreams.
The correct analysis of the dreams turns on the brain switch that has not been used up to now.