I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

Message to humanity: the thing is very important!

I have the answer to all your questions!

We are approaching a period of recognition of our posthumous life.

Life is not just a waste of time in the physical body, then dying.

Remember that your life continues with the beginning of a constant time.

With the proper logic of thinking, I live another life in another physical body.

I live forever - I use the physical bodies of the Earth -

I allow the physical body to know me.

My source is the fifth dimension - The round light of fast maneuvers in the night sky is my means of transport - My mission is mediation between life and death -

All I tell you is 100% real.

Rudi

All people have a soul parasite inside of themselves.
Parasite only allows you to live a physical life, although in your sleep, your parasite is moving after the fifth dimensional perception, but you will never reveal it.
You have all this movement for ordinary dreams.

Rudi

Sensory perceptions of the soul as being:

Three D World:

Fear
pain
instinct
death

Fifth world D:

without a time limit - (eternity)
freedom of movement (without barriers and borders)
energy contact
interference with physical beings (their energy)
possible eternal renewal of related energy (people dying)
reincarnation
Awareness of the stem cell (consciousness)

Rudi

Quantum physics exists in the fifth dimension and is used in infinite operations.
Remembering and understanding the "Quantum Physics" you have to cut into the fifth dimension, and not sit in a chair and a pile of books.
"Nano robotics" was only discovered before long ago.
I have been using it for the treatment of living beings for more than 40 years.
But I do not use mechanical nano-robotics, but I use natural, biological origin because they simply exist!

Rudi

My analysis:

I think that every human being has a fifth-dimensional being, but he does not allow you to get to know him.

The shape of the fifth dimension, which has long been in me, returns to my body and begins to lead it.
He always wakes me up a bit with a shake or pulls me by his legs, because he wants to make sure my body is alive.

Answers: The human brain

The left side of the brain directs the right half of the body, and the right side to the left half of the body (the creature from the fifth dimension enters the body as a mirror image of your body, so the heart is on the opposite side of the physical body. I assure myself that every human being has such a being in himself, which leads the body.

Why man becomes demented:

Because of some irregularities in the body, this creature leaves the body and finds another, usually a child's body. A man without a being remains with the child's underdeveloped brain and thinking.

Rudi

Planet Earth was originally a crystal ice planet. Due to the proximity of the Sun, the ice has melt and the sea has formed. The blue planet was without current continents. The life of conscious beings developed in the sea. The evolutionary upgrade of refined energies, which are now on land, are developing more rapidly than before in the sea for millions of years.
This energy or refined soul of the fifth dimension left its physical bodies already in the sea and later moved to the mainland.
On land, bodies have been taken that have their own innate soul in the shape of the brain and can upgrade their knowledge in them. Therefore, the most appropriate body, the initial humanoid.

The so-called Mermaids are still in the world's seas, but due to the underdeveloped evolutionary form, they have disappeared because this intelligent form has moved to land.
Earth's mass is intensely increasing. The seaside remains the same, therefore more and more land is being created.

ROBST3R

I think i don’t like knowing to be lived by 5th dimenional beings. So if i die i would never know that i excisted. Only the being that is in our body would know but doesn’t care? Why would they steer the bodies then?