I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

Dimensions :

One imagines things that he cannot explain and that are probably some other dimension.
I write these dimensions in numbers so that everyone understands what forms exist and how they form.
Man has defined the fourth dimension that it contains a time loop and its definition, although time, does not belong to a dimension.

The third dimension - the perception of reality in three sensations; height, width and depth. This applies only to the physical form of life which this reality uses for its consciousness.

The Fifth Dimension - comprises the perception of the reality of the third and fourth dimensions.

If one names the fourth dimension as temporal perception, it is not a dimension but a neutral layer of both dimensions, the third and the fifth.

The third dimension is the material form of perception.

The fifth dimension is the antimatter form of perception.

The temporal form of perception, such as the past, the present, and the future, is all that is measured temporally, and these measurements originate from a form of "present" which is activated for each form individually and makes a marker or its starting point for activity.

Rudi

Healing your body during deep sleep:

The resulting form of enriched paranormal energy that has evolved in the human body and shaped to perfection.
The human body served as a model or template.

Let it be so scary, but that is pure truth. Some pr. energies take over a model like plants, animals, basically anything that transforms with its growth and can evolve evolutionarily.

The human body, animals and plants are just an oasis for a life of refined energies, where they get their shelter to hide from the relentless fifth dimension.

Energy is compressed into the shape of the human body and can change its shape at any time, but it can also be embedded in another nebula.
In the fifth dimension, only "contact" with other forms where they merge and change is important.

When the body dies, this form reincarnates into another body, which happened to my body even at a young age; energy has taken over my body and has been running for over half a century.

When the body becomes ill, the paranormal form heals the innate soul outside the body. During sleep, the body pulls the congested soul from the body into the astral
area and with a special vibration it stabilizes and eliminates all nominations or heals it.

Healing is happening outside the body.

Rudi

Aliens are an upgrade that originates from physical life or perception.
Open your mind so you can know for yourself that there is an alien within you that will originate in your afterlife and will carry your mind to the future.

Rudi

Reincarnation: 2

The chromosomal form or record of the soul of each individual is valid even after death, until the first contact with other energies.

A lucid dream is just walking on a thin line called "the fine line of life or death."

You cannot change this thin line knowingly or intentionally.

The thin line in both directions is changed only by those who once reincarnated into and live in a physical body.

Reincarnation happens to 1: 100,000,000 people.
That is why it is out of reach for most people.

Rudi

The entrance to immortality:

All people have the possibility of reincarnation. which can be achieved by opening the correct door.

For the duration of life, each individual mentally opens the door to the unknown with their consciousness.

But which door leads to immortality?

The brain, which is laden with miscellaneous stuffing, does not detect this door.
Doors that are on your way through your hallway or tunnel are mostly inaccessible due to your fear of dying, not to return to your body, making a mistake.

Don't underestimate animals or plants because they are far more advanced than human beings in many ways.

Rudi

Light kills:

Human bodies are exposed to light, so one gets sick and dies.

The human entity, or the perfected soul, can live forever, so this entity uses human beings who die in contact with light and are revealed by various diseases.

The body is only a matter of consumables for antimatter beings.
Such a creature is me and I write all this to you in the forum.

A person lives consciously when awake, but when he falls asleep he is disconnected from consciousness.
My consciousness, however, awakens in my sleep and reveals a passage or door that goes into paranormal perception.

Rudi

Demon-shaped category:

The appearance of a ghost in the form of a walking man with a dog's head belongs to a series of entities which, not at will, were given the antimatter soul form of a dead dog.
This phenomenon occurs because the dog's souls are over-accustomed to their owner.
When a dog dies, his soul usually fuses with the human entity when he goes to astral output in his sleep.
However, after the death of a person, his soul has a part of the dog's antimatter, and that person cannot reincarnate and therefore frightens in the surroundings where people are usually nearby.

Rezz

hi, human nature is at the heart of the herd, but you didn’t understand me correctly most likely there is no good, evil, but it is only a consequence of something better in people, something that cannot be obtained with animals ( are a large part of the population) it is friendship, love, subordination to a truly smart and wonderful person (you can find such people somewhere around 10 to 20 people and there is a high probability of their death) friendship is better than love, but it's hard to find a friend you don’t understand friend as co-fellow

Angelface239

2. Your soul escapes from the body (unconsciously)

I remember this. Looking down on my body from the corner of my room.

Some years later i slept walked a fair bit. From 7-11 years of ages or near.
Yes. I have experienced astro projection to when I was living in my old Pasadena apartment when I was twelve.