I'm walking with ghosts

Angelface239

I believe in ghosts but ghosts are not physical creatures they are beings that can stalk and make u scared but cannot touch you or kill you physically demons can but demons usually don't appear unless u summon them
I agree. But also you shouldn't be calling on demons either.

Rudi

An indestructible form of intelligent being:

Where new light is activated in the universe, the antimatter changes into matter, thereby initiating the formation or formation of new physical beings. As soon as a creature is born, it instantly dies with aging.
There is a great universe in which there is no light, and even there in darkness there is eternal life in an unknown form to us.
But this unknown form is very similar to our paranormal form, which you do not know yet.

Rudi

Morgellon disease: 1

For half a century I have been practicing the management of "nano robots, or nano technology" that I use to heal my physical body.
When I walk out of the body I am in a paranormal form as a ghost. When I wait in ambush for other entity forms present, I regularly clean excess "nano fibers" from my structure, mostly from the oral cavity.

People anywhere in the world who have "morgellon disease" have had some kind of contact with a spirit that has only gone through their body and left a trace in them that automatically excretes through the skin to protect the physical body.
Without a basic connection of the whole, these fibers cannot develop and survive.
These fibers connect the entity soul to the physical body so that it can continue as a natural person.

Rudi

Sleep paralysis: 2

Let me explain a little. Sleep is a kind of controlled paralysis.
in this state the body can move and turn, and the bodily functions function independently.

When you dream of being in your room or space and seeing yourself lying down, you are in a paranormal dimension.
The awareness that you see yourself means that you, as your own entity, are out of your body.
In this case, you are almost never alone. Other entity forms are always present; however, your body cannot move until you return to the body.
(how will you behave in the event of meeting other entities, I will write in the following posts)
If you wake up in bed and cannot move, then you have woken up before entering or returning your entity to your body and can see it as well. It is a condition and is called awakening paralysis.
(You achieve this with a mental impulse when you are still in Paranormal form. Even when you are out of your body you can control your body with thoughts.)

You can always control your sleep before you go to sleep. When you understand what is going on during sleep, you are always the one who determines what will happen.

Secretman3811

Morgellon disease: 1

For half a century I have been practicing the management of "nano robots, or nano technology" that I use to heal my physical body.
When I walk out of the body I am in a paranormal form as a ghost. When I wait in ambush for other entity forms present, I regularly clean excess "nano fibers" from my structure, mostly from the oral cavity.

People anywhere in the world who have "morgellon disease" have had some kind of contact with a spirit that has only gone through their body and left a trace in them that automatically excretes through the skin to protect the physical body.
Without a basic connection of the whole, these fibers cannot develop and survive.
These fibers connect the entity soul to the physical body so that it can continue as a natural person.

how do you know about the Nano tech stuff...did you install yourself with Nanotech stuff..like Nano robots...write back thank you

Rudi

how do you know about the Nano tech stuff...did you install yourself with Nanotech stuff..like Nano robots...write back thank you
I am interested in the advancement of science and have noticed that they are trying to create "nano robots"
I've been using them for 50 years.
I get them from the atmosphere, they are invisible to antimatter origin, but with contact of use they turn into matter but you still can't see them with the naked eye.
Nano robots are divided into several similar but for many different effects.
They are objects that belong to the fifth dimension area.

Secretman3811

I am interested in the advancement of science and have noticed that they are trying to create "nano robots"
I've been using them for 50 years.
I get them from the atmosphere, they are invisible to antimatter origin, but with contact of use they turn into matter but you still can't see them with the naked eye.
Nano robots are divided into several similar but for many different effects.
They are objects that belong to the fifth dimension area.

ok i just wonder something i saw a Lady a white lady with black hair and she dress as white and i went though her a a ghost she was a ghost but i think she can't see me or not so tell me are ghost Demon or not..write back thank you

Rudi

ok i just wonder something i saw a Lady a white lady with black hair and she dress as white and i went though her a a ghost she was a ghost but i think she can't see me or not so tell me are ghost Demon or not..write back thank you
Simplify the question