Immortal beings

Secretman3811

Good news everyone!😊

We are immortal beings. Death is not the end. It’s just a transformation into something else. Celestial beings told me so.

Have a good life.
did you astral projection or a UFO abduction or what write back

Ejie

Zenith
did you astral projection or a UFO abduction or what write back
I know because this must be my afterlife, at least one of them. The patterns of the cycles of life and death are obviously noticeable everywhere. Ice ages, droughts, and floodings that have come and gone. Extinctions that have led to new forms of life from dinosaurs to human beings. The changing of the seasons, trees that die in the winter but bloom again in the spring. Empires that have risen and fallen throughout history.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

I know because this must be my afterlife. The patterns of the cycles of life and death are obviously noticeable everywhere. Ice ages, droughts, and floodings that have come and gone. Extinctions that have led to new forms of life from dinosaurs to human beings. The changing of the seasons, trees that die in the winter but bloom again in the spring. Empires that have risen and fallen throughout history.
There is heaven and hell realm I hope u understand that part

Keedharuth1948

Good news everyone!😊

We are immortal beings. Death is not the end. It’s just a transformation into something else. Celestial beings told me so.

Have a good life.
Yes to it . Some four thousand years back Sri Krisna told this to Arjuna .Text from the Bhagavad Gita in the great war of the Mahabharata

OakFieldAlienz444

Good news everyone!😊

Have a good life.

I've felt it. I've been out of body, sometimes after physical trauma.
There's definitely a soul, and death is definitely not the end.
I don't claim to know exactly what that afterlife is or is like or
whether it varies for good or bad people. If I had to guess?
Yeah there's a heaven and hell or something very similar.