In our dualistic world, would unconditional love create unconditional hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Christian

That is why you should achieve a biasless state because you are not thinking in a right manner with biases.

No thanks.

Biases are there to protect us. What you want is to mitigate the harm.

You have to have a bias against harm to act against it.

If you cannot have a bias of hate against homophobes and the misogynous that continue to harm so many, perhaps even some of your family members, shame on you.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Wake up.

Your own bible says that it is your prick of a god who is keeping me asleep.

Try reading it.

Here are the pertinent quotes, that you will ignore, like all immoral pathetic Christians do.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Wind7

Staff
What I think is irrelevant as you have shown, multiple times in trying to have you answer a simple question of mine.

Gnostic Christian said:

Strange though that you would not class as vile, things like genocides, homophobia and misogyny.

Where have I personally, even remotely said this?

Show me....until then, I bid you farewell.

Regards
Wind7

^^^I will NOT suffer a liar's fruit.^^^

You openly lied to smear me and my belief system.

Your motives are clear, DL.
You post with an agenda to smear Christians.

As is already shown.

You openly deride belief in the paranormal on a paranormal forum.

You call me and others cruel names and say we are worth your ADMONISHMENT.

I may be in the wrong in posting against your clear agendas against myself and fellow Christians here in this thread....however..

I am not wrong in the showing of your deeds here.

Your Hatred is well known.

Last edited:

Martian

If you're using logic to explain emotion, I suspect you'll always fall short in your efforts.

Wind7

Staff
Few know my religion and more people agree with our moral stance on things than agree with Christianity.

Try a little test.

We have called Yahweh a genocidal prick, which is the right label, and are also against the Christian ways of homophobia and misogyny.

Christianity venerate a genocidal god and those character traits.

Do you agree with us or with Christians?

Regards
DL
I will NEVER agree with your twisted satan's abomination cult, DL.

But gosh...I don't agree with everything written in that bible you keep bashing me over the head with either.
Did I just perhaps surprise you, DL?
I will know the truth when I pass from this existence.

"Oh....NoooOoooo.....Not an open-minded Christian!!!"

You..like most other cultish religionists, only see from your stunted frame of mind
and you...my friend-less are way too narrow minded to even begin to know where I've been.

Throw your stupid books away and really challenge yourself to do something with your life.

Live it....Breathe it......Become something better by proving it!
Not by mere word....but by action!

It seems, though, you are incapable of humanitarianism without spewing forth your hate.

Is this the only way you see things, DL...?

RespectfulViciousArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

"When others disagree with your caustic zealotry." ;)

Tell me.....Being you KNOW God oh so well.....

What religion is God?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

If you're using logic to explain emotion, I suspect you'll always fall short in your efforts.

Where are emotions born, if not in your mind?

Does your mind work with logic and reason?

Yes it does, and that logic and reason, after evaluating what is going on, quite quickly, tells our hearts to hurt or not.

Your hate or love emotion for my reply can only happen after you evaluate the rendering.

Try to break that logic trail.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Your Hatred is well known.
Thank you.

I appreciate such compliments, given how much there is to hate in filthy religions.

Hate is born of love.

Try to love better buddy, then you will not support evil religions, because you will know they deserve hate.

Regards
DL

Status
Not open for further replies.